Suggest Free online file storage services

raksrules

Elite
I am looking out for a free and reliable online service for storage of my files etc. I have dropbox account but the GBs they offer is less for my need, so want something with higher GBs. Also it would be preferred (but not necessary) that it has a desktop integration / sync as dropbox has. Copy the file to a particular location and it is synced to online storage. Something like that.

Go for Box. BOX. NET. They are offering 50gb to iOS and lg users. I had an ipod so I got the 50gb account.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Oh i totally forgot about box.net. Having a touchpad i have registered for it. But does it have the desktop sync and all ?

Also i have an iPhone 4 so how do i get more 50GB using the iPhone ?? I will use another email account to register here.

AFAIK, no sync in the personal plan. If you have a business plan (which is way too costly, BTW) you get desktop sync options too.

deepakvrao said:
How do you upload such huge data? I have a 12mbps 380gb per year plan, and even that will not allow me to upload my 500gb of data?

I do not want for mass upload or anything. Just a backup for my pics and documents etc which i plan to periodically update. Uploads for me are fast as i have a 5 Mbps upload speed.

deepakvrao said:
How do you upload such huge data? I have a 12mbps 380gb per year plan, and even that will not allow me to upload my 500gb of data?

Get an unlimited data plan :p

More pertinently, OP is in the US.

Back