SEALED, BRAND NEW,APPLE IPOD Touch 3G 32GB with 6.5 months warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamPagE

Adept
Jan 24, 2008
Price - SOLD

APPLE IPOD Touch 32GB 3G

Got this as a replacement from Apple due to some software problem in the previous one.

Its brand new, 100% unused and sealed

Also, it has got 6.5 months warranty still left.

The buyer will get everything that came along with it.

RamPagE

Adept
Jan 24, 2008
dhruvrock2000 said:
Wish i had some cash on me right now.. would have definitely bought it :/
Even I would have done that. LOL. But I require some money at the moment.

RamPagE

Adept
Jan 24, 2008
Desecrator said:
Dude list this up on ebay and it should sell off faster - listing hardly takes about 10 minutes. Do make a special mention of the remaining warranty in case you decide to list it there. Moreover, interested buyers can use coupons as well.

Best of luck with the sale!
That is a good idea, but Im scared on hearing horror stories about ebay sellers not getting their money for some xyz reason.

ibose

Skilled
Jun 20, 2009
Hey Aditya,

I am not sure if you remember me from the previous sale which I had to unfortunately defer for financial reasons. Now it is possible for me to close the deal with you.

I guess the new Ipod is untouched.

Can you let me know if it appears to work fine when you switch it on ? Does it have iOS 4 firmware ?

Also it would be great if you can give all the documentation (including bills etc.) as you had it replaced ?

Do you have all the accessories that came with it ?

Once you revert on the above queries and I will make the payment to your SBI account that you had shared with me earlier.

PS : Please clear your message inbox

RamPagE

Adept
Jan 24, 2008
ibose said:
Hey Aditya,

I am not sure if you remember me from the previous sale which I had to unfortunately defer for financial reasons. Now it is possible for me to close the deal with you.

I guess the new Ipod is untouched.

Can you let me know if it appears to work fine when you switch it on ? Does it have iOS 4 firmware ?

Also it would be great if you can give all the documentation (including bills etc.) as you had it replaced ?

Do you have all the accessories that came with it ?

Once you revert on the above queries and I will make the payment to your SBI account that you had shared with me earlier.

PS : Please clear your message inbox
Replied via PM.

kuld33p

Disciple
Aug 4, 2007
www.revolutioners.com
best of luck for sale.. i hope you sell it before people get to know about the new ipod touch... muaaahhhh... the new ipod is just going to be great.... i had in mind to buy an ipod touch.. but just dropped the idea ever since i heard that new one is gonna pack all iphone 4 features.

karan_n8

Adept
Apr 27, 2010
^^ they say its coming out next month but even then I think it will only reach India by October !
Those can wait should ! Rumour has it, it has a 5 mp cam amogst other thngs ! Those who cant wait should grab this deal !

RamPagE

Adept
Jan 24, 2008
Its just a rumor.I heard they would be launching it in 2011 mid. Also, in the starting, it aint gonna be cheap, like the 3G. It would be priced very close to its MRP @ around 19k for 32gig model. You will have to wait for the prices to go down, as what happened with the 3G model. No way its gonna get a 5MP camera, for the first time. All rumors.

karan_n8

Adept
Apr 27, 2010
No man, all ipod releases are done in September. And the camera is just an added benefit, even if its is 2 mp but the processor and shit is also pretty heavy duty I think..Yes but it will be priced higher, anything between 18-22 k..But apple always charges a premium and it is always worth it ! :)

RamPagE

Adept
Jan 24, 2008
karan_n8 said:
No man, all ipod releases are done in September. And the camera is just an added benefit, even if its is 2 mp but the processor and shit is also pretty heavy duty I think..Yes but it will be priced higher, anything between 18-22 k..But apple always charges a premium and it is always worth it ! :)
18-22k, and here I have my iPod @11.5k.

--This deal has been fixed with ibose.

Status
Not open for further replies.