Samsung Galaxy Note III To Have 13MP camera, 3GB RAM and 3200mAh Battery

I shouldn't really be starting an Android vs iOS war here (if it hasn't already), but here's my take: my personal experience with Android has never been as consistent as with iOS. Eventually, the phone slows down. Some games lag. And sometimes the screen will freeze up for no reason, forcing me to remove and reinsert the battery. Although these events are few and far between, the fact remains that the flexibility of Android comes at the cost of a consistent and smooth experience, and that has always been a downer for me with regards to Android. - This is with my Galaxy Nexus.

@kvikram, those experience can also be linked to iOS (Do you want to say iOS never freezes, lags or crashes?) and that's the way the world works if you need something (Flexibility in this case) then you need to give up something (Consistency) although it is not relevant for this generation of Android Devices (having plenty of resources and tweaked OS they give Consistency along with Flexibility), you are talking of Galaxy Nexus which is a very old device. The views are just my $0.02 and not to contradict or argue you.
cuz i think flexible display isn’t enough.
There's no flexible display in Note III as it is still not ready for Mass production but I agree to your point of making the phones more sturdier with Polycarbonate (not Metal or unibody)

@paarkhi I suppose you're right. Galaxy Nexus is indeed an old device (despite being able to run the latest version of Android). I guess the newer generations of phones will give a far more consistent experience.

And of course iOS does freeze and lag - just the frequency of it is far less than on Android.

Back