Reliance Jio Rollout

Is anybody able to generate bar code for welcome offer today? Since today morning I am not able to generate bar code on Redmi Note 3 or iPhone 5s. I even don't get the banner for welcome offer in MyJio app. I have tried both on 3G connection and Wi-Fi connection. Instead I am getting banner for JioFi device. I am from Pune city.

Is anybody able to generate bar code for welcome offer today? Since today morning I am not able to generate bar code on Redmi Note 3 or iPhone 5s. I even don't get the banner for welcome offer in MyJio app. I have tried both on 3G connection and Wi-Fi connection. Instead I am getting banner for JioFi device. I am from Pune city.
no need . go to store with aadhar card(original+copy) and photo.

no need . go to store with aadhar card(original+copy) and photo.

I was generate one on my another phone last Saturday. Using that I have got one Jio SIM and the store attendent did ask for barcode when doing eKYC process.

Hence I was under impression that barcode is needed. So is barcode no longer needed?

guys any way to bypass the 4gb daily limit.i just purchased overwatch and it will take 3 days to download thanks to this ridiculusly rubbish move

Can people post their call connectivity status and let us know if it improved over the days? We see the cartel giving interconnection points to jio now but we still need to substantiate if it has improved the call connectivity.

My experience so far

Bsnl landline started giving trouble.
Tata Cdma GSM and landline all work
Vodafone is 50% -70% trouble present
Idea is very much improved
Airtel is 70-80% trouble their

Bought this Lyf Flame 2 device this July. The battery has swollen up crazy. Where can I get the replacement?

Replacement only at lyf service center. They make you wait for half-hour and ask all kinds of stupid questions like which charger do you use, do you keep connected as hotspot 24/7 etc..etc... also take the charger you got along with your fone.

The guy at the service center first checked my data usage before replacing the battery but i reset the fone before going there.

Guys. Does anyone know if the jiofi device can be bought alone without a sim card? I already have a jio sim and want to use that in the jiofi device, without buying a new sim again.

Back