Reliance Broadband 12Mbps for 999.

swatkats

Skilled
Reliance now Offering 12mbps up to 25Gb and then 1Mbps unlimited for Rs.999+Taxes.

0SEbw.jpg

http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/wired_postpaidplans.html

Hmmm, 1mbps after 25GB is great. I have 512kbps after the same for Rs.1350 and I get 2mbps for first 25GB.. BSNL Sucks
<

Their plans are good but i'm finding them to be little weird! There is no 12mbps plan above Rs.999? Why not have a ~Rs.1500 60GB @ 12mbps and then unlimited at 1mbps?! It would be awesome
<

Moreover it looks like YOU Broadband Copied plan. Beam has better POST FUP SPEED.
I agree they're not as good as Beam, but indeed a good start.
<
Moreover, can't you see the availability of Beam Vs Reliance ?

Do you think 4mbps Failtel broadband will Keep quiet? They will also introduce 4mbps with 25Gb and 256kbps.

Reliance has 1 mbps post FUP. So how does it compares to 256kbps?
<
To come even near, FailTel must introduce same speed plans, obviously with a small cap and a bit costly.

Reliance has 1 mbps post FUP. So how does it compares to 256kbps?
<
To come even near, FailTel must introduce same speed plans, obviously with a small cap and a bit costly.

I was talking about Failtel. The thing about Craptel is They can't Even provide feasibility for 4mbps and how can we expect them to offer 12mbps?

So Failtel Completely fail.

this is simply awosome if they r able to provide good customer service and connectivity then its good buy bsnl all the way!!!
<

Id still prefer my MTNL plan over this . Rs .800 . day - 512 kbps . night - 2mbps . NO FUP .
<

Wish the service was continous (multiplayer games lag / disconnect , but pings are good) .

Back