Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Oppenheimer

Watched in Imax. 6/10.
Underwhelming. It was hard to not fall asleep. I was assuming it was about an American scientific endeavour to bring an Atom bomb to fruition but it was a political witchhunt.
The Trinity explosion looked like an American gender reveal party. Nolan gotta use CGI to show the magnificence of Atomic bombs.
Feels like it was meant for the Oscars.

Fast X: this has gone beyond stupid. It wasn't even funny.

Guardians of Galaxy 3: Couldn't watch it beyond the first 30 minutes.

Kandahar: was a little slow but I liked the ending.

Last edited:
The Covenant: 8/10. Seriously good. This lead character (sorry never been able to memorise his surname) makes everything serious-feeling like. In every movie he is in, Source Code, Nightcrawler etc. Never seen any light charactered role from him. Anyway, the Iraqi guy was also fantastic, equally good. Solid one time watch.

Rewatch- The Godfather: Timeless Classic. Shame to rate these.

Random watch- Sympathy for the Devil: 4/10. I love Nick Cage. But, the effort given in portraying the story was meh, and the story had prospects. Probably he was on a low budget and wanted to make some quick money to pay off some of his debts.

The Covenant: 8/10. Seriously good. This lead character (sorry never been able to memorise his surname) makes everything serious-feeling like. In every movie he is in, Source Code, Nightcrawler etc. Never seen any light charactered role from him. Anyway, the Iraqi guy was also fantastic, equally good. Solid one time watch.

Rewatch- The Godfather: Timeless Classic. Shame to rate these.

Random watch- Sympathy for the Devil: 4/10. I love Nick Cage. But, the effort given in portraying the story was meh, and the story had prospects. Probably he was on a low budget and wanted to make some quick money to pay off some of his debts.
Jake Gyllenhaal. I also loved the Source code. I am yet to watch The Covenant

Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part One: (8/10)
This was a 2h:45m trailer for the part two. Loved it though. Big fan so might be biased.

Rahasya (Hindi - 2015): 7/10
Good acting, okay-ish story and screenplay. Was like watching a good CID episode minus all the silly jokes.

Rocky aur Rani ki Prem Kahani: 6.5/10
Watched it only because had free passes to recliner tickets in PVR. Weird that I didn't hate it from all my gut. Rare Karan Johar movie that I could watch.

Oppenheimer. 6/10
I was able to understand the gist of the movie but couldn't follow all the characters and their dialogues. I'll watch it again, when it comes to OTT platforms, to understand it more.

Oppenheimer 9.5/10 very good movie enjoyed watching it even three hours felt short. Amazing acting by all the cast. Beautiful visuals. Movie focuses more on Oppenheimer himself then the Manhattan project as it should.

Back