Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

kippu said:
damn THE RING .... i saw it in the middle of night and just dozed in the couch ..dint wanna move to the bed just incase something came outta the tv ...argh..i safely wrapped the dvd and passed it on to my friend

Thats was one stupid movie...laughable but not in a funny way...
5/10

I saw Die Hard 4.0 on Saturday.

Excellent movie I must say. Some good humour too. Brilliant action. I would rate it 9-9.5/10 :bleh:

Definately recommended for action freaks!!!:eek:hyeah:

Die Hard 4.0 last week. Loved it.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - day before with 6 kids :(

Due to wedding in the family I had responsibility to keep the kids away and quiet so people can get some work done. So took them to the movie. My worst nightmare till date. :|

Movie was decent. But felt unsatisfied for some reason. Cant put it in the words. Its not a bad movie but left me with the feeling that something was missing.

Funky said:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - day before with 6 kids :(
Movie was decent. But felt unsatisfied for some reason. Cant put it in the words. Its not a bad movie but left me with the feeling that something was missing.
I too saw that movie HP&tOotP :hap2:

Although I felt the movie was shorter than previous HP movies!!! (Even if the Novel was the longest of them all)
BTW Funky, what did u feel was missing?

There was action :gun2: , comedy :jester: , romance:heart: :bowarrow: in it. Also some techie stuff too (Voldy hacking into Harry's mind :eek:hyeah: )

i just finished watching aap ka surroor. :ashamed:

firstly i had absolutely no expectations from this movie. i just wanted to see how lame it can get. :rofl: :rofl:

and truly i wasnt disappointed!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

okay, i think i need some sleep now, the movie has caused some effect on my brain. :S

Yamaraj said:
And slow at times, but a classic nonetheless. I also recommend One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. Jack Nicholson is one great actor.

Slow...? whr..?? :p Hehe.. N yes, it indeed is a classic..it does differ a lil bit from the novel(and the ending in totally different) but it still does full justice to the exotic locations described in the book...:eek:hyeah: Plus the camera work and sound effects (way too intense at times) will hardly make u feel like u r watching a movie released in 1980...:hap5: It was way ahead of its times...;)

Transformers 10/10 for CGI:clap: :hap2: :yahoo:

Mindblowing animations simply awsome but wasnt true to the comics i read :(
ne ways here are the screeshots i got

Autobots

Optimus Prime

Bumble Bee

Optimus Prime

Private Ryan said:
Slow...? whr..?? :p Hehe.. N yes, it indeed is a classic..it does differ a lil bit from the novel(and the ending in totally different) but it still does full justice to the exotic locations described in the book...:eek:hyeah: Plus the camera work and sound effects (way too intense at times) will hardly make u feel like u r watching a movie released in 1980...:hap5: It was way ahead of its times...;)
Are i saw some Dharmendra ka black and white movie :tongue: and it was inspired from ^^^^ movie....

There was this famous song of Kishor Kumar from that movie..i love it...

If still anybody cant recollec that movie or song... then heres the sequence

the song was picturised when Dharmendra and actress were in boat and passing under howrah bridge..

PS : I am pretty sure there are hardly any guys who love old Indian classics...but couldnt resist so posted :bleh:

Yamaraj said:
The Thing, starring Kurt Russell, is another such intense movie from early 80s.

Ahh..John Carpenter..;) Dont know how i missed this one, since i've been a fan of his creative directing style after watchin' Halloween..;) To tell u the truth, i didnt really like Halloween when i watched it the 1st time..:p I had heard a lot about the movie n was kinda over expecting from it...but after repeated viewings, i now know what makes the movie click... its the finer details, escalating tensions, steadycam scenes n not the gore level (which was practically non existent in the movie) tht made it a classic..;)

About 'The thing', i just read its review, n there is some kinda dog hunting scene in the starting, right?? Is it really gory or horrific??If it is, then i may have to skip this movie...:no: Cant stand such scenes..:( :no: I'm okay with human flesh n blood to any extent though..:p

dipen01 said:
Are i saw some Dharmendra ka black and white movie :tongue: and it was inspired from ^^^^ movie....
Cmon...if its a b&w movie then it must have been released in the 1960s.. Stephen king didnt even write 'the Shining' then..:p How can the dharmendra movie be inspired by 'the shining' then?? :bleh:

Back