Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

You can watch Thor. I liked it
<

Can anyone write in nutshell things to know before watching "The Avengers" movie so that one doesn't fell lost out while watching it?

Well, I have seen only the Iron Man series, so except Iron Man and Black Widow(and the fact that Bruce became Hulk after getting exposed to gamma radiation), I don't know jack about any superheroes/villains out there. No even a single idea about Thor/Captain America/Loki/others. And I don't think watching all those movie just for the sake of this one is a good idea, because well, those movies sucked, right?

The Avengers 9 / 10 (non 3D)

would have given 9.5 ...
there were unnecessary drags in some parts

... sarcasm ,humor, gadgets .. over all action packed film.
Hulk stole the show.

Make sure you stay till end of the title cards to see some more...

Can't get enough, going tomorrow again. For 3D
gap.gif

Avengers at IMAX 3D screen at 8:45 in the morning . What an experience . I used to hate 3D movies big time but this IMAX experience has changed it altogether .

Avengers overall is 2.5 hrs of brilliant action and some homour thrown in between .10/10 cause of the IMAX experience or else would have rated 9/10 cause of small 1-2 drag scenes in between .

Loved Robert Downey Jrs. acting as always . Had never really like any of the Hulk movies till date but Mark Ruffalo portrays the role of Hulk perfectly with some real emotions and acting ! Scarlett Johannson was
rolleye17.gif
and Cobie Smudgers was kinda cute ( maybe cause of the Robin from HIMYM in the mind lol ).

Some of the scenes are insanely funny . Especially this one which was one of my favs ! *Spoiler alert - read only if you have seen the movie *

Loki: I won't be bullied! I am a god!

Bruce Banner/The Hulk: Picks up Loki , bashes him left and right and turns him into a pulp .

LOL the whole theater burst into laughter and claps !
clapping.gif

Wow ! somehow I feel very good & happy cos you all saying Avengers is good. I am a big fan of Downey & even more like Comic Heroes. And that too all in one movie ? I was expecting to be awesome. When someone here said the movie is bad / going to be bad, I felt very bad
<

Will be going to IMAX next week
<

Saw the 11.30am Avenger's @IMAX wadala 3d. It was ultra awesome 5/5 it deserves full... what hell of an experience this movie was man.. Marvel's best movie till date for sure..
<

Vicky Donor - 10/10. Absolutely fantastic for a movie on all accounts. Keeps you glued to your seats for 2 hours. With an unconventional subject for a movie i.e. sperm donation and infertility clubbed with the comedy, love and emotions all mixed into a nice masala. Esp. loved that lady who portrayed the lead actor's mother with that classy Punjabi slang.

So let's see, this movie is John Abraham's debut production, the lead actor Ayushmann Khurana's debut, the lead actress Yami Gautam's Bollywood debut and the director Shoojit Sircar's debut! And it is a massive hit! John is going to rake money like crazy.
tongu23e.gif

Tomorrow 6:30 PM - The AVENGERS 3D at PVR!
ohyeah.gif

AVENGERS :

Just Awesome... Awesome.....Awesome... Awesome.....Awesome... Awesome.....Awesome... Awesome.....Awesome... Awesome.....Awesome... Awesome.....

But rating will be 8/10

Shaun of the dead - 6/10

Movie wasn't bad, but everyone said this movie was super awesome and everything, but it wasn't. A very decent movie though, nevertheless.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Vicky Donor - 10/10. Absolutely fantastic for a movie on all accounts. Keeps you glued to your seats for 2 hours. With an unconventional subject for a movie i.e. sperm donation and infertility clubbed with the comedy, love and emotions all mixed into a nice masala. Esp. loved that lady who portrayed the lead actor's mother with that classy Punjabi slang.

So let's see, this movie is John Abraham's debut production, the lead actor Ayushmann Khurana's debut, the lead actress Yami Gautam's Bollywood debut and the director Shoojit Sircar's debut! And it is a massive hit! John is going to rake money like crazy.
tongu23e.gif

Tomorrow 6:30 PM - The AVENGERS 3D at PVR!
ohyeah.gif

No its Not #[member='Gannu'],His First was the quaint and Beautiful Yahaan, Beautiful soundtrack and Cinematography (byJakob Ihre) , and After Watching this film it was very easy to fall in love with Minissha Lamba

Highly reco For everybody

Back