Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Jo bikta hain woh chalta chain.

Some of these movies make me question the average IQ of a normal Indian person
Its more like jo chalta hai wahi bikta hai.

The industry has understood that they dont need to make movies to suit the intelligent section of the society, rather just target the masses who ll be satisfied with the brainless stuff they can make naturally, cuz most of the actors are generally clueless outside their well guarded fortress.

Stopped expecting from the industry which hasnt made a conscious effort to shed the tag of a near hollywood namesake.

Just saw the 'Naked gun' series and 'airplane'..

At times u feel rating these movies will be an insult. 'Dracula Dead and loving it' is next.

A spoof movie by Amir khan will be appreciated
<

#[member='Rico'] - thanks for suggesting man, I see the movie is new. Will wait for DVD Rip
<

but, seriously, 10/10 ?
<

It's from the director of SMS and Boss engira Baskaran.

Yes 10/10 for the fun factor alone... After very long time watched a film in theatre and had good time and laugh.

Catch this film in theatre, if possible with friends, DVD rip might take away some of the fun elements like watching with bigger crowd.

^Ok Ok - 10/10
rolleye17.gif
,seriously,same old comedy from sms and boss with no story with a hero who can't act,dance,movie is enjoyable at parts only because of santhanam.

It's just a the fun factors not the story or the Hero. Although his acting and dancing significantly improved /changed towards the last song and end of the film..... Many chooses a action film for debut but choosing a script like this gets a thumbs up. Not a moment I felt bored... So yes 10 / 10.

Ringa Ringa [Marathi] 8/10 Must watch
123.gif

Very well executed story
clapping.gif

"This is the story of a woman caught in her own psychological child's play, while she is actually a pawn in a masterminded game of wits"

Vicky Donor 7/10

Full Marks to the Director For giving such a wacky treatment To such a sensitive issue like sperm donation.The story is Good,screenplay crisp and Dialogues are replete with One-liners that only incite squeals and wolf-whistles.Debutant ayushmann "roadie" Khurana is a Natural,Yammi Goutam looks dishy as a svelte bong and her acting will remind you of Tabu, at places which is good for any actress in the world.Annu Kapoor is impossibly good (another strong contender for this years Best supporting actor awards after Parambrata and Saswata "Bob Biswas " Chatterjee from kahaani) and That delightful wedding scene just milks every Punjabi and Bengali stereotype to glory.Highly reco For everyone

Vicky Donor is good, I thought it would be filled with cheap comedy based on donating sperms but it turned out to be a bit meaningful and not that bad.

Guys check out my watched movies list...

http://www.imdb.com/list/8IDjy7U7AXE/

In order of my rating low to high...(change it from high to low...imdb doesnt provide default high to low)

The ones that have not been rated yet are unwatched ones lying in my HDD...

Btw i think its a better idea to post their imdb list ...

imdb has a sort by 'date added' option

its easier to rate as well as keep track of watched movies...

it saves time,and better than typing the name of the movie with their ratings individually in this thread...

it also acts as a suggestion for others

imdb has a option to sort by genre too

Refine List
  • Action (5)
  • Adventure (5)
  • Animation (3)
  • Biography (2)
  • Comedy (15)
  • Crime (7)

What say guys ??

Vicky Donor - 7.5/10

A fun, funny, entertaining and great movie.
<
It doesn't have any cheap comedy stuff. There are genuinely funny dialogues. The sperm donation issue has been nicely depicted, good portrayal of how the society sees it as.

^I agree,i also thinking of posting list

Here it is

finally there is a option to move watchlist items to a new seperate list

was waiting for this feature...

just found it out now

creating a separate list for watched movies..

and keeping unwatched ones/new releasing/coming soon ones in watchlist

wow managing the list got much more easier...

add movies in watchlist like the ones not released yet like avengers/dark knight rises

watch them..

just rate the movies from watchlist and move it to watched list

Back