Raspberry Pi

This review is encouraging. It looks like it falls short to use as a full PC. Xbmc has no probs running on it.

Still awaiting another review by a normal user.

I called them yesterday and was told that we will complete delivery by June end 😡 😡.

Why take pre order when they have production and supply issues with the manufacturer ?

^ Congrats. I had registered my interest only 1-2 days after launch. They haven't sent me the mail to order!

It's a small package, I don't think there will be any customs.

Just got an invite to place the order from RS Electronics.

Did any of you, who ordered from element14 India, get it delivered?

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

@mehrotra.akash : Did your order from RS get shipped?

My Pi was shipped by RS on May 30th by DHL! :cry: :cry:

I thought they will use Royal Mail, now I have to pay close to Rs 1000 as customs duty and handling charge. :(

^ Lol. Mine will be reaching me tomorrow from RS. Was slapped with an additional bill of Rs 1040 as customs duty and DHL handling fee! :(

varkey if i don't see a guide in TE about how to make it a torrent downloader / NAS I will keeeel you :p . I guess you should be able to do it before we get our units which will take another 2 months.

Every time i call element14 they read a script saying " You will get it by this month end"

WTF $20 customs for a product worth $25 . Don't accept the package send it back and initiate a fight with DHL OR take it if your hands are itchin.

^ Hehe! :) Sure.

The element14 guys are totally neglecting India, people in UK who ordered from element14/Farnell even few days after launch have already got their Pis!

Back