Post Your Home Screen!!!

snap20110217082636.png
snap20110217082630.png
snap20110217082640.png

Grungy Andro - My 1st attempt at customization. I'm not happy with it but still decided to post where I'm at currently so I can get some tips. Looking for some black n white icons to complement the background. Might make 'em grungy as well.

The phone is an LG P500 on the stock ROM. Widgets include Simi, Minimalistic Text, Multipicture live wallpaper. Launcher: LauncherPro.

kidrow said:
@puzzlescript - lovely - nice clean minimalist design - which music player widget is that? [Metallica!]

@madnav - v. v. nice, clean - the heading on each HS ['Home', 'News' etc.] is some widget or part of the wallpaper? [Ozzy!]

to both - Where'd you'll get the icons from?

Again, nice concepts, both of you. [Seems like the metalheads are the best gfx designers on this forum - Wake up you'll Bieber fans & start posting!]

Thanks,..Music widget is Music+ I think, There are many launcherpro like icons got them from here LauncherPro Icons | Custom Android app icons for the awesome LauncherPro home screen replacement

bump to the forgotten thread..since many of you have recently jumped on the sgsII wagon.. :)

and request to sticky please since this is like the desktop thread :ashamed: :p

Dell XCD35 running on CM 7.0.3

Launcher: Launcher Pro Plus

Widgets Used: BattStat, Minimalistic Text

Others: Desktop Visualizer

264909_10150686775725305_668995304_19084371_5755927_n.jpg

sc2ro.jpg

Device: Motorola Atrix 4G

OS/ROM: (Gingerbread 2.3.4) Cherryblur 1.1a with Stock Theme

Theme: Customized

Launcher: ADW.Launcher with AndroidPhone7 Theme with Icons (Available in Market)

Clock Widget: Analog Clock

Calender Widget: Simple Calender

Social Widget: Motorola Social Networking

Controls: Widgetsoid

Other Widgets: Google+, Tapatalk

Post your mobile Homescreen!

Okay, Considering the fact that there are many many high end phone users in this forum, I thought it might be good to post/share homescreen screen shots. I did do a quick primitive search here and came up with nothing.

So here it is. Post screenshots of any mobile device you have. Be it Android, Nokia, BB, Windows phone, iPhone, youPhone, hePhone, chinaPhone.. I'm assuming there are methods to take screen caps.

Should be fun... sort of :p At least for the jawbless people lurking around here. Like me :)

I don't suppose this thread will catch up to its counterparts.

Well anyway, Here is my LG o1 for today.

123mmpg.jpg

23s9ptu.jpg

Back