Post Your Home Screen!!!

The only WM phone :O ?

sshot003.jpg

Device: HTC Diamond GSM
OS/ROM: Fodds Sense
Theme: HTC Black
Desktop: HTC Sense 2.5 (Manilla)

BTW, can you guys with xxx*800+ resolution please scale down the image before uploading it? Its a bit too tall to bit in a single screen on my 19" monitor.

Device:ZTE Blade

OS/ROM: Froyo Japanese Jellyfish RLS8

Theme: Default

Launcher: LauncherPro

Clock & Weather Widgets: Simi Clock

Facebook: LauncherPro widgets

Controls:Beautiful Widgets

Folder: Simi Folder

Made some minor changes to my existing homescreen. Changed the wallie, and replaced the fancy widget with the SiMi clock/weather widget.

2zipun5.jpg

[OFF TOPIC]

sorry for posting this here..

i just flashed 2.2 into my galaxy 3 I5801 today.. can someone please tel me how to install themes?

Should i install LauncherPro from market? I would like to get the GingerBread Theme working on my phone :)

thanks in advance..

desk2c.jpg

Device: ZTE Blade

OS/ROM: (Froyo 2.2 JapJelly RLS9)

System Theme: Desire Sense / irrelevant to this setup

Launcher: ADW Launcher without doc

Launcher Theme: WinPhone7 icon theme for ADW Lanucher

Wall: MultiPicture Live Wallpaper for setting different wall per screen

Widgets: Modded Invisible widgets from (Visit individual links to know how to set them)

Controls: Widgetsoid

Wallpaper set and Original Idea: http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=318724&view=findpost&p=1586322

Be sure to add all apps relating to those widgets to auto-kill list (they get killed in sleep mode) otherwise you are gonna wakeup with half battery in the morning despite of charging it full before sleeping :p

Also, kill data connections before sleeping if you dont wanna autokill them.

Here are mine home screens

eyf_20110210101645.jpg

eyg_20110210101650.jpg

eyi_20110210101702.jpg

eyh_20110210101654.jpg

Phone : Samsung wave GT s-8500

Theme : Precision v 2.1

Wallpaper : Precision v 2.1

Font : Samsung Font

Widgets : AppLaunch, MenuDock, Time weather, Dictionary.com

Brightness setting : 1 (from 10)

:)

@puzzlescript - lovely - nice clean minimalist design - which music player widget is that? [Metallica!]
@madnav - v. v. nice, clean - the heading on each HS ['Home', 'News' etc.] is some widget or part of the wallpaper? [Ozzy!]
to both - Where'd you'll get the icons from?
Again, nice concepts, both of you. [Seems like the metalheads are the best gfx designers on this forum - Wake up you'll Bieber fans & start posting!]

kidrow said:
@puzzlescript - lovely - nice clean minimalist design - which music player widget is that? [Metallica!]

@madnav - v. v. nice, clean - the heading on each HS ['Home', 'News' etc.] is some widget or part of the wallpaper? [Ozzy!]

to both - Where'd you'll get the icons from?

Again, nice concepts, both of you. [Seems like the metalheads are the best gfx designers on this forum - Wake up you'll Bieber fans & start posting!]
part of the wallpapers.

details posted on previous page.

not my concept and i have no idea who the chic is in the screens :p

was just trying out. will be trying out something else with less widgets as they tend to eat up the battery faster than you would expect without actually helping you with anything useful :p

cap201102161222.jpg

cap201102161221.jpg

cap201102161225.jpg

cap201102161228.jpg

Device: Samsung Captivate i897
OS/ROM: Froyo 2.2.1 / Phoenix4.5 + Speedmod k13a kernel @500hz
System Theme: Precision 2.6 Theme (r64 theme compatible with most 2.2/2.2.1 ROMs)
Launcher: ADW Launcher + AndroidPhone7 Theme
Wall: WindowsPhone7 Live Wallpaper
Widgets: Metamorphed and Modded Transparent widgets from (Visit individual links to know how to set them)
Controls: Widgetsoid 2.x

djmykey said:
@madnav: How many phones do you have ???
blade has gone to sis

this is my latest possession.

although one more captivate just arrived lol

next on the list is vibrant for ffc mod.

..and then some tegra2 based device is i can not posses a tab by the end of summer.

Back