personal sale(mods note) sony ericsson w950i 20 days used for 17.5k only

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracerbullet

Skilled
Jul 4, 2005
Mumbai
Well, TE ought to intervene in this setup and give Viking an ultimatum: either offer a refund to gmano or get banned from TE.

Gmano, I also think that you being a lawyer, should go ahead with the proceedings and send him a legal notice. That'll teach him a lesson.

edit: oops just read your message, bottle. No more from me henceforth.

gmano

Adept
Jan 11, 2007
Spoke to the seller,
He is asking me to send the wrong earphone, he has sent to me, first then only he will send the earphone (that too K550i s earphone) it seems, reason – he cannot trust me it seems, after getting my money also ??
He refused to take back the phone and return the money (even after deducting the courier charges), it seems that he never told that he will take back the phone.
He says there are two versions of SE W950i, one comes with the remote control and good hands free and the other version comes with an ordinary earphones (he mentioned that, one which he sold me is only ordinary version comes with this ordinary headphones, costs about 22k for new it seems). I verified in the shop, there is only one version available in SE W950i, even otherwise he has mentioned in his sale that it costs 26k for new, so it should come only with remote control handsfree. He is just making stories of different model phones.
When asked about the condition of the phone, seller told that he never told that it will look like new. (but mods, please see in his thread starting post)
I clearly understood that this seller is not genuine seller. There is no possibility of getting the original accessories. He has told me that I have saved about 11k by not buying a new mobile, so I can buy whatever accessories I want by utilizing that saved money, he tells.
To sum up everything ,
The W950i Package should contain:
A. Phone,
B. Charger,
C. Portable Handsfree (Part 1) with a remote controle,
D. Carrying pouch for the Portable handsfree,
E. Portable Handsfree (part 2) HPM-82 stereo-headset
F. Battery,
G. USB Cable,
H. Two CDs
I. Documentation package.

In the above, phone is not having a cover for the external antenna connector (he must have lost it) and is having a dent. A correct stylus is provided now (but it has become very loose to be placed in the holder). SO the phone is not definitely 20 days old as claimed by the Seller. It must have been used for atleast six months.

Charger – Seller has sent a charger now.

Handsfree – not provided the correct one (original ones are costly).

He has also provided me a Bluetooth HS, (a Chinese one, it’s a pain to use it, calls will drop frequently). Though at the beginning he promised to give a BTHS, when I offered to buy the mobile, seller persuaded me telling that the BTHS is 1.5 years old and its not useful, etc etc. At last gave one as he has stated earlier. (you can see this in my earlier posts).

New Phone is available for about 25k.
Deducting 35 % (rs. 8750) for the 6 months old phone the price will be Rs. 16,250/-
I have offered him Rs. 16,500 + Rs. 300 for shipping. I paid the same.
I need to service the phone to fix the external antenna cover that will cost me about 1,000 rs. I need to buy the original Handsfree, (as its meant to be a music phone, it needs good headphone, only in the original setup 3.5mm jack will be available) it will be around 2,000 rs. Stylus is loose in its holder(excess usage or not the original one provided, I don’t know), so I need to buy one its about 1,000 Rs. Totaling Rs.4,000/- to be spent to make the phone as in the state of as good as new (as claimed by the seller). So the price I paid is Rs. 16,800 + Rs. 4,000 = Rs. 20,800/- (I saved Rs. 4,000/- by not purchasing a new one and I lost the warranty, my time, mental pressure, moreover this guy calling me what not????? Even my profession was attacked by this guy. I forgot to add the money spent for making calls to this guy, also SMS charges). I should have bought a new phone spending few thousands extra.
More than all these things, being a TE member, he has not disclosed anything properly, so intention is very clear.:ashamed:

Seller has misrepresented that the phone is only 20 days old and is as good as new. Believing his words, I bought it. I have learnt a lesson now, but in a hard way.:no: :mad: :mad:
Sellers genuineness is questionable.
Ok, guys, I don’t want to drag this issue, already I have wasted lot of time and energy in it. I don’t want to waste my time and energy in it any further.
Seller is a pure business man. Will you guys trust this seller??
Mods, I leave everything to you guys. Take action against him or not? You guys decide. Guys, you can post your opinions now, as I am not expecting this seller to solve this issue any further. If I give a negative feedback for this trade, this guy will also give negative feedback, so I am not giving any itrader feedbacks also. I don’t want a negative point against me here in TE :S , I respect TE members.

Vulc4n

Adept
Dec 19, 2006
gmano said:
If I give a negative feedback for this trade, this guy will also give negative feedback, so I am not giving any itrader feedbacks also. I don’t want a negative point against me here in TE :S , I respect TE members.

@mods: Sorry for posting here even though I am not directly involved but please tell me that SOMETHING will be done about all this.. Surely the guy is not going to walk away without even a negative feedback?

gmano

Adept
Jan 11, 2007
^^ you can post here, as nothing remains between me and the seller now. Mods have refained you guys not to post here because it should not spoil anything, now nothing remains between me and the seller.

Spacescreamer

ex-Mod
Jan 23, 2006
i think the mods shd ask for an opinion against Viking by either a public poll or via pm system ..

and i think already 90% of the members wont be interested in dealing wid Mr Viking here ..

Xpecting a qwik verdict from the Mods/Admins here..

@gmano ... feel sorry 4 u yaar.. bt never deal wid a person out of ur reach .. i think u wd kno this now for sure .

Vulc4n

Adept
Dec 19, 2006
spacescreamer said:
@gmano ... feel sorry 4 u yaar.. bt never deal wid a person out of ur reach .. i think u wd kno this now for sure .

If everybody took to that half the trades in the Market section wouldnt ever take place.

bottle

Caffeine Addict
Staff member
Super Mod
Jan 27, 2005
Chennai
gmano said:
If I give a negative feedback for this trade, this guy will also give negative feedback, so I am not giving any itrader feedbacks also. I don’t want a negative point against me here in TE :S , I respect TE members.

if there is any abuse of feedback/itrader you can pm a mod to reverse it , so dont worry about that

kippu

Skilled
Dec 28, 2006
here you are , theres no more clear case of cheating and you are worried about a negative point?

renegade

Staff member
Super Mod
Dec 31, 2004
Pune
Alright I am in mumbai these days and if there is anything that can be helped, like a visit to the seller, let me know. Though I cant get him arrested for you :p

And yes considering that the seller has nothing to say here, action will definitely be taken against him. Let us decide what.

When I have a doubt about a seller I do ask the other prominent members if they have any prior experience with the seller, or if they know him personally.

Satan

Adept
Apr 19, 2005
This is really bad. I really feel for you gmano. Regarding what other members are saying about banning his ID and IP; well that won't really work. There is nothing to stop him from creating a new ID and unless he's using a static ip, blocking his IP won't do any good.

@Renegade... it's real nice of you to offer to help. That really says a lot about the staff here.

bottle

Caffeine Addict
Staff member
Super Mod
Jan 27, 2005
Chennai
maybe peeps next time request for pics to get an idea about condition and accessories before buying ..

gmano

Adept
Jan 11, 2007
@Renegade, thanks a lot. Leave that guy, I don't want him to arrested. From the way in which he spoke to me yeaterday, I understand that this guy is watchin this thread and not posting here, of course, if it happens to him to come back here, he will tell he was away or not well.
You can take the opinion of others here and decide, I leave everthing to you mods.
what about the trust?
We trust people's word only because we feel that TE members are all reliable, he has taken advantage of that, it hurts. (that too he calls himself a oldest member of TE and I am new)
(he kept on telling me don't armtwist, I really don't know who is armtwisting whom here)
@bottle, even if we ask for the pics, what is the gaurantee that the pictures of the original?? my point is, genuine people will frankly tell the facts.

What will you guys think if a person tells that its as good as new and it is used only for 20 days?? (he has even stated that 11 months warranty remaining) When I spoke to him he told, "if its as good as new why am I going to send it to chennai? I am a mobile dealer, you think I won't get a buyer in Mmbai?" this is what is his words. (If I describe everything and post the pms here, it will take pages, thats why I summed it in the above post).

Chaos

Skilled
Jan 29, 2005
Gmano why not send this guy a legal notice for fraud. I don't think this guy should get away like this. I'm more or less sure he won't be selling anything again on TE but even for this, the guy deserves a lesson.

gmano

Adept
Jan 11, 2007
^^ I can issue notice to this guy. I feel loosing once face in a forum like TE is itself a good lesson. I don't want to prolong this issue. I have already wasted considerable time on this issue.
I request mods to allow others to tell the facts in a market thread, posts need not be removed if one tells that the product on sale is available for less than the price quated by a seller, or something like that...... It will help the innocent buyers to know about the reality. Let noone take advantage of the innocence of the others.

Sandy

Skilled
Apr 11, 2005
www.xtremesystems.org
gmano you being a lawer can actually take down this .......... dont let him get away just dont.. Letting him get away will only build up his confidence and make him think he can get away next time too.

Its because of people like us that frauds happen all the time.. you get dupped you should really do everything u can and make sure that he doesnt try it again. Just blow him off :mad:

I know how you feel bro it sucks i know.. it has happened to me too :mad: and where was nothing i could do about it back then

but if the same happend to me now i would have done everything in my power to take down the person :p

Cain0xr

Disciple
Dec 2, 2006
Well, his IP will change, he'll register under a new name and continue to dupe people here unless he's stopped somehow :/

MAGNeT

Skilled
May 4, 2005
he is the owner of this site

Welcome to Grabmob -

which is regitered under this details

grabmob.com | Owner: Tecniq Solutions, India, Parikshit Arya, Malad, Mumbai, Maharastra, Maharashtra, 400062 | Server location: United States

Emperor

Skilled
Jan 12, 2006
Satan said:
There is nothing to stop him from creating a new ID and unless he's using a static ip, blocking his IP won't do any good.

Ban him really work, as he is mobile and electronic product dealer, he can not resist himself to sell on this forum or other, because it is the cheaper and 100% NO PROBLEM way to sell defective goods with GOOD PRICE.

MODS need to create a SPECIAL STICKY of this entire thread and post all Personal Detail of DEALER so if some one from other forum search about the SAME SELLER they may get this information and TE would help them by stopping them form dealing with such Dealer.

I some what TRUST on what damonarch post here about the Seller.

Deepak

Skilled
Oct 10, 2005
Stick said:
MODS need to create a SPECIAL STICKY of this entire thread and post all Personal Detail of DEALER so if some one from other forum search about the SAME SELLER they may get this information and TE would help them by stopping them form dealing with such Dealer.

thats not a half bad idea.....and probably the only way to stop the guy from striking again short of him getting arrested for fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.