Android p3100 at 14999 from flipkart worth it?

ubergeek

Skilled
Hey guys,
From flipkart it costs around 14999rs do you think its worth that price?[DOUBLEPOST=1370452175][/DOUBLEPOST]DAMNN!!!!!! not even a reply seriously whats hapening

Does anyone how far this device can be updated the latest ota updates
Suppose if ky lime pie gets released will be able to update this device with that?

4.2 only as far as updates are concerned . No key lime pie . I have p 3110 . WiFi only version . Bought from hs18 for 8600 . By special deal of the day coupon . Exactly same as p3100 except no 3 g sim slot . I WiFi my Android phone when I am out to my tab via tethering . So no need to pay extra money for 3g .

but isnt it good enough for the price.also do keep in mind that ist s a simple lcd and not those fancy ips ones or amoled's .

Friend has bought one and he says its good enough to medium cpu/gpu intrinsic tasks.

its available for around 7.5k(don remember the exact value) for the wifi version on HS18.

anyway can anybody answer my primary question about the above 4gb file support in windows and apple??

Got the nexus 7 tab for 18K from flipkart. using it for past 1 week and its blodddy gorgeous. the display is AMAZING and it trounces the tab2 LOVING THE TAB SO FAR

I personally found the display a bit washed out by current standards.
I honestly don't think it's worth given that the wifi version is a lot cheaper.

i said displayis awesome for the price... not universal..in that price u will get mostly micromax/karbon which stand nowhere in comparison.. even the lenovo tab with sim slot.. has inferior display .. u cnt compare a 9k tab with ipads costing 3-4 tyms anyday :)

If you want 3G/Calling - go for it. Else, snag the WiFi one. Having used iOS - I feel that Android has its shortcomings but is better. Also, if you want a personal opinion on the 3G device - @Vince bought one a month or two back.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want 3G/Calling - go for it. Else, snag the WiFi one. Having used iOS - I feel that Android has its shortcomings but is better. Also, if you want a personal opinion on the 3G device - @Vince bought one a month or two back.
Already bought nexus 7 so far its great

Last edited by a moderator:
Back