Budget 41-50k Non-gaming laptop under 50k

I didn't ask but they didn't mention. The chat guy was mentioning something about A to Z guarantee. Better contact them.[DOUBLEPOST=1417455004][/DOUBLEPOST]Ordered the laptop at 37.6k from amazon. the seller CDIT deals is DBM marketing according to registered name and address. So hopefully, I will be able to register for extended warranty without any complications. Fingers crossed though.
I got my laptop yesterday. This was quite fast considering I ordered on Saturday afternoon.
Got the scanned invoice today.
I registered for ADP and sent mail for updation of warranty start date in the evening. Hope the Lenovo people reply quickly.
I am staring at a packed laptop but unable to open it up. Painful. Very painful. :(

I got my laptop yesterday. This was quite fast considering I ordered on Saturday afternoon.
Got the scanned invoice today.
I registered for ADP and sent mail for updation of warranty start date in the evening. Hope the Lenovo people reply quickly.
I am staring at a packed laptop but unable to open it up. Painful. Very painful. :(
I will be doing the same mate, just to be sure.
Did you register for extended warranty as well?
And where did you register for ADP and warranty start date?

Also there was a page on lenevo's site to check warranty by serial number. Did you try that?

I registered for ADP here - http://lenovoservices.net/
For 2 year extended warranty I registered here - http://www.lenovopromo.net/

For correcting the Warranty start date, I sent a mail to the following email ID's - pop@lenovo.com , india@lenovoreg.com
Send the details in the following format -
Invoice copy with Dealer Stamp : Attached
Machine purchase date : (In the format Oct 29th 2014 )
Machine Serial Number :
Name:
Phone:
Also attach your Invoice and a picture of the sticker on the box (i.e the documents which you are uploading for ADP and 2 year extended warranty)

OT: I found this is the Terms & Conditions of lenovopromo.net website -
"Thus purchases from websites Snapdeal as eligible - Croma, E-Zone, HCL & & DBM Marketing - Deal Kya Hai will be eligible Lenovo Peace of Mind offer."
Seems like your request will be honoured easily. I don't know what will happen with mine!

For correcting the Warranty start date, I sent a mail to the following email ID's - pop@lenovo.com , india@lenovoreg.com
Machine Serial Number :
Name:
Phone:
Also attach your Invoice and a picture of the sticker on the box (i.e the documents which you are uploading for ADP and 2 year extended warranty)

"Thus purchases from websites Snapdeal as eligible - Croma, E-Zone, HCL & & DBM Marketing - Deal Kya Hai will be eligible Lenovo Peace of Mind offer."
Seems like your request will be honoured easily. I don't know what will happen with mine!

Hi,
I am planning to buy a Laptop from CDIT deals, i had the same doubt that whether i will be eligible for extended warranty.
So did u get a VAT paid bill in CDIT letterhead ?
And when i checked Lenovo Promo site when we select Other Retailers or Multi Brand outlet we should type down the store name in next column so even if i know the place where they have their physical store there is no way i can cross check if Lenovo will accept my claim right ?

Hi,
I am planning to buy a Laptop from CDIT deals, i had the same doubt that whether i will be eligible for extended warranty.
And when i checked Lenovo Promo site when we select Other Retailers or Multi Brand outlet we should type down the store name in next column so even if i know the place where they have their physical store there is no way i can cross check if Lenovo will accept my claim right ?
The dealer CDIT deals reported his name and address as DBM marketing.

There is an option on LenevoPromo.net for DBM marketing under Online retailers. You can wait till I claim warranty or get the assurance from seller by contacting him (so that you can return if things go south).

Machine Serial Number :
Name:
Phone:

Thanks for the info. My laptop is shipped. Hoping to get it by Thursday.

Hi,

After you get your bill from CDIT, just enter the address as it is mentioned on the bill. The bill will have the physical address. I don't think Lenovo checks the address of each seller. You just have to enter the State, City and Zip Code of the seller.

I noticed one thing, it is written that from amazon, ONLY rocky marketing will be accepted. While DBM is listed under snapdeal. now that's not good.

I noticed one thing, it is written that from amazon, ONLY rocky marketing will be accepted. While DBM is listed under snapdeal. now that's not good.
CDIT Deals will give you separate bill. So Lenovo will not know from where you have bought it. So don't worry.

@angie My warranty start date was modified a few hours ago. They sent me a mail regarding this and I checked just now.

I hope ADP and 2 year warranty extension approval happens just as smoothly as this :)

@hotshot05
Hi man,
I received the laptop today.
Did you register your product on lenevo website? Or did you just send the mail and register for ADP and Extended warranty?

It is asking for model number.
I am confused about the model number. On the sticker there is a field named "MO" but I doubt that is the serial number. Can you tell me what value you gave for the Model number in case you have done so?

Also, where can you check the warranty date modification once they confirm via e-mail? (I guess you checked it from here)

Edit: Completed the steps that you have given so far. Now the waiting game begins![DOUBLEPOST=1417617982][/DOUBLEPOST]
@angie My warranty start date was modified a few hours ago. They sent me a mail regarding this and I checked just now.

I hope ADP and 2 year warranty extension approval happens just as smoothly as this :)
Great.

Last edited:
@hotshot05
Hi man,
Did you register your product on lenevo website? Or did you just send the mail and register for ADP and Extended warranty?

I am confused about the model number. On the sticker there is a field named "MO" but I doubt that is the serial number. Can you tell me what value you gave for the Model number in case you have done so?

Also, where can you check the warranty date modification once they confirm via e-mail? (I guess you checked it from here)

Edit: Completed the steps that you have given so far. Now the waiting game begins![DOUBLEPOST=1417617982][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great.
You uploaded the bill which was on CDIT's letterhead?
They sent the scanned copy of the bill so fast?

There was a computer generated invoice with VAT tin (came with the package) etc and sign from the seller which I took a photo of, and sent.
Did it have Amazon's name anywhere?
I would avoid uploading anything which has Amazon's name.

The bill which comes in the plastic pack along with the package usually has Amazon's name mentioned somewhere. Normally this is written on the bottom of the bill - "This item has been bought from Amazon.in ......"

Did it have Amazon's name anywhere?
I would avoid uploading anything which has Amazon's name.

The bill which comes in the plastic pack along with the package usually has Amazon's name mentioned somewhere. Normally this is written on the bottom of the bill - "This item has been bought from Amazon.in ......"
Yeah, I folded out that part. :p

So
@hotshot05
Hi man,

Great.

did the bill from CDIT deals have physical address of DBM Marketing ?

Last edited:
@hotshot05
Any updates?
My warranty start date correction request got approved today.

Also I called on the number given in POM offer mail to check the status of my ticket. The guy told me the request is validated and I should be getting the confirmation mail in 24 hours.
Still, will wait for the mail before opening the box.

Last edited:
Back