New E90 mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
i so want the e90 black from u. just not at the price. how are u planning to ship anyways since u have no box mate ?

jesal said:
i so want the e90 black from u. just not at the price. how are u planning to ship anyways since u have no box mate ?
Sent you a pm, but must add... I would prefer that somebody can check it up on your behalf locally here, before I sent.

u mentioned u are getting more e90 later ? will that come with box ? im worried about courier stuff without box. becomes a little hectic since all accessories will be open and courier people open everything to check.

Roxtin said:
Would you sell it through ebay.in? as I need to buy a new cell and through ebay I can pay by cc.
After adding 6.012 prcent ebay fee, yes.
But.. I request [buyer] to get the phone checked up locally before purchasing as I have not used/tested the phones and if possible get it picked up too.

the phone u got for sale is mocha color right or black. i am confused the pics u sent are mocha but u mention black

I am ready to buy it and also get it picked.

But I am little worried about you saying that you havent checked it yourself.

How much can a person check within a few minutes ?

I would be investing 18k in it, you should help me out in securing a working reliable product. How can you help me?

bought the phone waiting for it to come to bombay. u should start shipping mate its easier, in this case i have to wait now lol

jesal said:
bought the phone waiting for it to come to bombay. u should start shipping mate its easier, in this case i have to wait now lol
SAFER is anyday better than faster and easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back