New E90 mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed

Recruit
I have (had) a 1 N82 and 2 E90 that I will sell.
All of these phones are purchased in UAE and hence not in NOKIA India warranty.
The phones are never used and totally new. Everything else except the box is on sale, namely, manuals, charger, CD, handsfree.

http://www.f3x.info-a.googlepages.com/phones1.jpg
http://www.f3x.info-a.googlepages.com/phones2.jpg

Please dont send me questions about specifications and features or anything thats generally available online.
I will prefer locals, who can come to my home/work place and check the phone themselves.

Reason for sale: Cant use 3 phones. Got as gifts, must sell them off.

Update: N82 is sold, buyer will hopefully post feedback. 1 E90 remains.

0.00 On timer -> http://www.f3x.info-a.googlepages.com/26072009630.jpg
Firmware: V 07.24.0.3 12-6-07 RA-6 Nokia E90 19

Blade_Runner said:
Closed until then.
If you think the pictures are missing, they are present as links. I tried the TE attachment feature to add extra pictures which you see without the TE username on a paper.

cursed said:
If you think the pictures are missing, they are present as links. I tried the TE attachment feature to add extra pictures which you see without the TE username on a paper.
A click would have told you what was missing. Anyways to be specific
It is mandatory to mention the reason for sale.

Please do it asap.

why are there no boxes. price is high since no warranty.

n82 with bill and warranty : 13500

e90 : production is stopped but new without bill is 24k and with bill is 33k

jesal said:
why are there no boxes. price is high since no warranty.

n82 with bill and warranty : 13500

e90 : production is stopped but new without bill is 24k and with bill is 33k

Please quote source, just like I have quoted mine!! Without the source, your statement is BS!
I have based the prices on the rates in Bangalore and anybody can call and check.

cursed said:
Please quote source, just like I have quoted mine!! Without the source, your statement is BS!
I have based the prices on the rates in Bangalore and anybody can call and check.

E90 without bill at Alfa is for 29k. checked on Tuesday 8th July 09.
best of luck with ur sale.

yogeshtulsiani said:
E90 without bill at Alfa is for 29k. checked on Tuesday 8th July 09.
best of luck with ur sale.

u have to mention color too. all colors are diff prices i hope u know

mocha for 23 cheapest max around 24.

red higher and black highest. i know the bloke so i guess i get good prices without bill stuff.

jesal said:
red higher and black highest. i know the bloke so i guess i get good prices without bill stuff.
so now Jesal... if you could see the pictures, you saw that the ones on sale are black. What made you state that the price is 24K ?

And, we are talking about street/retail prices, not the ones you get for being *special* to somebody.
pure BS haan ? get off and create another thread of spewing it.

cursed said:
so now Jesal... if you could see the pictures, you saw that the ones on sale are black. What made you state that the price is 24K ?

And, we are talking about street/retail prices, not the ones you get for being *special* to somebody.
pure BS haan ? get off and create another thread of spewing it.

not really. its ur fault. u should have mentioned black. it looked brown to me. its not like the pics are of decent quality. if u had the box i would so be intersted.

jesal said:
not really. its ur fault. u should have mentioned black. it looked brown to me. its not like the pics are of decent quality. if u had the box i would so be intersted.

. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back