Microsoft and Logitech Input And Gaming Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,

I Am Temp Not Accepting Any Orders For These Cos There Is a Increase In The Pricing On Daily Basis And I Just Cannot Understand This Right Now

Hey guys i guess prices have gone up

Today i went to Lynx and met Mr.Amarbir. And gave me reference as a member of TE and was charged Rs. 1350(1300 + 4% tax) for MX518.

I asked him that the price is 1200 and it`s written in the subject of his post. He told me that it was not his fault that was the moderator`s fault they should correct it. So i bought it on a price of Rs.1350 from his shop.

So it`s a request to mods to please correct the subject, the subject in everyone`s posts about the prices and Mr.Amarbir`s posts too.

clipboard02nj1.png

bangbang said:
Hey guys i guess prices have gone up

Today i went to Lynx and met Mr.Amarbir. And gave me reference as a member of TE and was charged Rs. 1350(1300 + 4% tax) for MX518.

I asked him that the price is 1200 and it`s written in the subject of his post. He told me that it was not his fault that was the moderator`s fault they should correct it. So i bought it on a price of Rs.1350 from his shop.

So it`s a request to mods to please correct the subject, the subject in everyone`s posts about the prices and Mr.Amarbir`s posts too.

clipboard02nj1.png

It was still 1288/- including tax(he doesnt mention 4%) on the first post by amarbir.

Then i guess the misleading 1200 shipped stuff should not be there in the thread......

And Mods kindly edit the subject in few of the posts made by Mr.Amarbir in this thread....

bangbang said:

its nobody's fault on what is written in subject. As and when the title of the thread is changed, subsequent replies are not affected.

besides, first post containing latest info is updated every now and then and THAT is what you should be referring to, not the subject.

First post reads:
Pricing & Shipping Details

* 1288/- + Rs :51 For surface Cargo and Rs :81/- For Air Cargo

Since you picked it up locally, its logical that you should have been charged Rs.1,288/-. As you have been charged more, I assume that prices have gone up and Mr.Amarbir has not updated this thread. May be he's busy, may be he'll update this thread after reading this.

Mates ,

I Am Busy Chaging All The Rates On My Website TE And Other Forums ,Can You Please PM Me When You Want Any Stuff Quote ,All These Threads Cannot Be Updated In One Day As It Takes Time .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back