Microsoft and Logitech Input And Gaming Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh.......very sad to hear that.heartfelt condolences from my side..take ur time m8...i know its fruitless to say it , but do tell us if u need nethin

hi.....seems that the tracking number u have given to Naga seems to have a delievery address of Fort , in South Mumbai , whereas i live in Navi Mumbai..can u please confirm that ???

lol dont go by the words of dtdc tracking mate. i had once a parcel sent by KMD saying a address of calcutta :D were as i am in delhi. this is still close :D

I would be interested in the black colored... Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks

thanks a price and method of payment would help...

Hi ,
the Prices Have Increased .......................Thanks Guys Who Have Purchased Before .....

Mods :please Edit the Thread Title And This Email To .

Hi ,

I Have Been Appointed By Microsoft As Volume Partner For Chandigarh ,This Will Enable Me To Give You Great Pricing .Quoting You An Example

1 :Microsoft Sidewinder Mouse @ Rs :3000 + Tax 4% + Shipping .

I will Be Adding the MS Products In quantity to This Real GOOOO .I Will Also Reply to All the Questions ASAP .

Hello Friends ,

I Have Been Appointed As Microsft Volume Partner For chandigarh .I Can Give You Awazing Rates For MS Products Sometimes Few hundred Bucks LEss then Market .....Please Send Me The Product IC you Have

Aquamatrix said:
Interested in a Logitech EX-110 ...

sir ,
the Same If For Rs :1450/- + Tax4% + shipping

babhishek said:
so you mentioned u have the full logitech series but no prices for the same?

Hello ,
Logitech and Microsoft Series is Large Anything specific You Are Looking for ...

gannu said:
Amarbir, hw much will it fetch for the Logitech G11 k/b???

Gannu ,
boss Send a direct Link to this please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back