MacBook Pro 13" 2015 (i5/8GB/256GB) - 20K Discount

If you don't mind forking over a significant amount of money for the 15 inch, then go for the 15! Only difference between those two is screen size (obviously) and the inclusion of discrete graphics card in high-end 15 inch MacBook Pros ... Oh, and the latest version comes with 16GB RAM as base ... :)

A 13 inch MacBook Pro with 16GB of RAM is not available in India. It's available only in the USA, and it can be ordered only through the online Apple Store ... :) And yes, you can't upgrade the RAM nor the SSD after you buy it!

The 15" is kinda big though. rMBP 13 is probably the best laptop when travelling/carrying it in a bag.
Just go to a nearby apple store and check the size once, just to be sure

I am going to purchase the Macbook 128GB 13" today from Amazon. Both Kida and Cloudtail are offering it at 77.5~k. Which is the better option between the two? Neither of them are authorised resellers btw.

I have two queries:
1) The serial number of my Mac has an extra 'S' at the beginning of the invoice (so technically it doesn't match the serial no displayed in Apple > About screen), should I be concerned about this? (I know that invoice is not required to claim warranty, but still I am thinking that it might be better to get it rectified)
2) I want to sell my Macbook Retina late 2012 - 256GB / 8GB Ram w/6.5 months warranty left in dent-free and scratchless condition with 180 battery cycles. How much do you think I can get for this?

I have two queries:
1) The serial number of my Mac has an extra 'S' at the beginning of the invoice (so technically it doesn't match the serial no displayed in Apple > About screen), should I be concerned about this? (I know that invoice is not required to claim warranty, but still I am thinking that it might be better to get it rectified)
2) I want to sell my Macbook Retina late 2012 - 256GB / 8GB Ram w/6.5 months warranty left in dent-free and scratchless condition with 180 battery cycles. How much do you think I can get for this?
1. I don't think there is anything to be concerned about here.
2. Is that a 13" or a 15" ?

Back