MacBook Pro 13" 2015 (i5/8GB/256GB) - 20K Discount

Looking to get the 13" Retina 2015 128GB version. Cheapest I could find was 79k at Amazon, is this the best price or can I find a better deal online (or offline @ Mumbai / Delhi) ? I can wait for another two three weeks.

Looking to get the 13" Retina 2015 128GB version. Cheapest I could find was 79k at Amazon, is this the best price or can I find a better deal online (or offline @ Mumbai / Delhi) ? I can wait for another two three weeks.
It will get cheaper, but you have to keep looking. Lowest I saw was 73K. I had posted earlier, please check.

@avi any good accessories worth picking up?
cases/ skins and other stuff?

ps - 13.3in rMBP :)
I bought this yesterday - http://www.amazon.in/dp/B002TPL260/ My cousin has got same and it is sort of okayish. However I will be using it rarely, as I like stock keyboard a lot. A LOT.

Will order Scratchgaurd Screengaurd soon. And also some sleeve. I will update here.

Kida retails also sells on Amazon. Snapdeal is not bad. If any problem, buzz them on social media.
Yeah, Kida is good, same seller.

But if something happens, be ready to waste your time with Snapdeal and you will get your refund after 20 days, after multiple emails to the CEO. Also, the value here is high. When I was buying, Snapdeal was selling cheaper for 3K less and I still bought on Amazon.

Yeah Amazon is the best, but snapdeal is not one that you can't work with, especially if discount is around 4-5% you can go with them.. And they are very responsive on Twitter.

That's their CEO on Twitter when I asked if Snapdeal would deliver on time -
snp.PNG

And then I ordered stuff worth 40k from them, and its all delivered on time. Will assemble and see if all works fine.

@avi i have sent my rMPB for screen replacement. it was bleeding pretty badly. However, they replaced it and reported the same problem with the new screen (i havent verified this). They think its a problem with the logic board (i highly doubt it). They will update me by tuesday.

Here are the pictures ... :)[DOUBLEPOST=1436085840][/DOUBLEPOST]It was like the whole display turned negative, and there was nothing I could do ... :( I was on my last 15 days of warranty :D So rushed to the service center, and registered for Apple Care :p

Attachments

• 1436085402727.jpg
    1436085402727.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 232
  • 1436085473899.jpg
    1436085473899.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
@avi i have sent my rMPB for screen replacement. it was bleeding pretty badly. However, they replaced it and reported the same problem with the new screen (i havent verified this). They think its a problem with the logic board (i highly doubt it). They will update me by tuesday.
oh man, that sad to hear. Hope everything works out. Instead of replacing new logic board, ask them give a new mac instead. They may not do it, but do try.

oh man, that sad to hear. Hope everything works out. Instead of replacing new logic board, ask them give a new mac instead. They may not do it, but do try.

I will give them some time. if they cant fix it by the weekend, ill escalate and request a new one.

Back