Disciple
I build new sandy bridge rig last week with config:-
Intel i5 2400
MSI H67MA-E35
Corsair 4GB value Ram.
Seagate 1TB SATA3 HDD

Windows 7 64bit

some problems i am facing is:-

1) Not geting audio output at all from PC. I emailed this issue to MSI usa customer care and they send me link to download driver from realtek site which also didnt work.I tried all the drivers but no sound coming at all.not even beeps when pc startup, what should i do?
2) Second problem i am facing is i am not geting display output via DVI cable after i install the intel sandy bridge display driver. only vga port work after installing display driver. when i uninstall driver,dvi port start giving display back.
after installing display driver, my display turn in standby mode after windows 7 loading screen.

3) Third problem is, my cpu temperature constantly show 98C+ in BIOS. When i first boot up my pc after assembling, it was showing 80C+ and then reached to 94C+ in 4-5 mins which made me worry. i remove my processer and fan again and reinstall properly again. after that, it only shows 98C+ only temperature.

Please help me in solving these issue asap.thnking about taking motherboard to MSI service centre in delhi.

Any MSI representive in forum which can help me regarding RMA of just 1 week old mobo?

^

Those temperatures are way way to high. Though which PSU you have. Also can you reset the CMOS once.

Have Amigo 500w PSU..reset my CMOS but no benifit..cpu temps still showing 98C+ but system temp is fine around 30C.

ny idea its due to poccy or mobo??

^

Use core temp to get the correct temps for your proccy. Also, remount the heat sink of the proccy. There must have been some issues and the heat sink is not properly mounted. Use a decent thermal paste on the proccy + heatsink while remounting.

Do not look at BIOS. Use CoreTEMP and cross reference with RealTEMP.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also are all the chipset drivers installed...?

No reply from OP about where the problem was with mobo or other? any update, will help to others who fairly suggest rigs to other TEans :)

Live4g4 nothing to worry about the Tj max tempreture.All cores are at stable temps.AnD don't even think that something is wrong with mobo,cuz thats a very good mobo.

The only trouble is that you are using a 64 bit OS,which is causing trouble while installing drivers.Either you are trying to install 32 bit drivers in to 64 bit or the drivers are crappy.

So better get down to 32 bit Winos 7 and either use the driver CD that came with your mobo or try downloading from the supprot choosing windows 7 32 bit as OS option and proceed to download all required drivers.MSI Global ? Mainboard - H67MA-E35 (B3)

live4g4 said:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
temp in coretemp seems to be better but still high imo.

I reinstall my windows again and all the drivers back again but still no audio output..:(
plz help for the audio as i am not able to enjoy multimedia on my new pc due to lack of audio.
Hope you installed the 64bit drivers as pointed by others. If this Ok then,
Did you check device manager for an yellow mark under the "Sound video/game controllers" ?. First uninstall the audio drivers which you installed now.
If after uninstalling the audio driver if you dont get any yellow mark over there then may be your audio chip is faulty.
post a snap of your device manager after uninstalling audio drivers.

live4g4 said:
Have Amigo 500w PSU..reset my CMOS but no benifit..cpu temps still showing 98C+ but system temp is fine around 30C.

ny idea its due to poccy or mobo??

well my friend try checking the temps in windows, i think this high temp is a common problem of sandy bridge i am also using i5 2500K which ideals around 40 degree C and while gaming it is about 85+ degree so for solving this problem i think you need an after market cooler.

well i took my mobo to msi long ago and it was perfectly fine according to them..all they did is bios update on mobo and temperature problem got solved by that. till few days back when my pc start getting restart by itself after every couple of mins. sometimes it keep geting restart after every 10-15 secs which is so irritating. I checked temp, that's fine, ram is fine. What else could be the problem?? any idea?

Live4g4 - Is the system restarting under load or does it simply restart in Windows sans any beeps? Based on your above inputs looks to be a power supply issue.

Back