OC & Modding looking for some thermal adhesive tape.

de.das.dude

Disciple
i have to start a project, modify some M4A EVO mosfet coolers to fit my m4a 785d-m pro.

all is well, even have taken out measurements for fitting.

but the success of this project boils down to one single thing. availability of thermal adhesive tape in india.
i saw that there is some at lynx, but its not listen for buying :(

found a link to yantra online as well, but alas, yantra wont open :mad:
so guys, any idea where i can get some adhesive tape? and since my mobo still has a lot of warranty left, i want temporary binding!!!

thanks a lot.

jai ho.

There should be two holes in the CPU MOSFET area. I used a stiff piece of wire (cable tie will work) to hold the heatsink in place before I got the tape for myself. Bought enough for a lifetime of sticking stuff to stuff, from Sidewinder along with a bigger consignment of other things.

vivek.krishnan said:
try dealxtreme.
is it indian?
cranky said:
There should be two holes in the CPU MOSFET area. I used a stiff piece of wire (cable tie will work) to hold the heatsink in place before I got the tape for myself. Bought enough for a lifetime of sticking stuff to stuff, from Sidewinder along with a bigger consignment of other things.

dude, dont you think that if there already were holes i would have already used them instead of whining about some thermal tape?
i already did something like that for making my NB cooler. and i dont go ghetto. i fabricate true stuff. :p
250042_222541747771777_100000478611462_925067_8274970_n.jpg

230713_222541814438437_100000478611462_925069_1883749_n.jpg

Attachments

• 250042_222541747771777_100000478611462_925067_8274970_n.jpg
    250042_222541747771777_100000478611462_925067_8274970_n.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 84
surajspai said:
i was looking for thermal tape too.on OC.net,they directed me to this link

[FS] Thermal tape - World wide shipping available - techPowerUp! Forums

or say that i can get 3M thermal tape.

if you(OP) iare getting any,or have any other source,do tell me also,i am not able to purchase as i dont have a CC or a paypal account.
DUDE I AM FROM TECHPOWER UP :p
techPowerUp! Forums - View Profile: de.das.dude

paypal is not usable in india anymore so its hopeless. also the last time i got a package from there, i dont like USPS :( they give our govt to deliver stuff and they simply throw it at the door and go away!)

First try not shouting on other members it will not give u a solution for what you are looking for:|.

Who said paypal is not usable in India ??.Second if u dont want to get it from US and want in India itself it not going to happen.

Here let me you help you with what is Deal Extreme

i was opening an account, then this thing was passed by RBI in march that all indian paypal accounts cant do transactions :(

also i know what deal extreme is. its a chinese goods selling site. but shipping will be high, and thats what i am trying to avoid... :(

also what cranky said can be considered trolling. he didnt even check what motherboard i had before posting that. you should know what you are doing. i dont want any one helping me halfheartedly thats all. i was shouting because i thought it was a troll.

de.das.dude said:
i was opening an account, then this thing was passed by RBI in march that all indian paypal accounts cant do transactions :(

also i know what deal extreme is. its a chinese goods selling site. but shipping will be high, and thats what i am trying to avoid... :(

also what cranky said can be considered trolling. he didnt even check what motherboard i had before posting that. you should know what you are doing. i dont want any one helping me halfheartedly thats all. i was shouting because i thought it was a troll.

Indian paypal accounts can do transactions but only if it is funded from a credit card / bank account not from paypal balance that is the only change which was done in March. You know what is deal extreme but don't know that they ship worldwide for free :lol:

going off topic,
but,its possible to use paypal with a debit card and a bank account and a pan card?no need for a credit card then?

your second link doesnt seem to work :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

i guess i hafta ask my dad for his cards and stuff. i dont have one. just turned 19
and i know very little about online buying!

Back