Is Apple iPod Touch worth a buy ?

i dont want to meddle in apple fanboys Vs Anti apple fans.

but take it from me Ipod touch 2g rocks :D :D :D

just go for it, there is no comparison at all.

Even i am a apple hater but ipod touch is something too good to hate.

^ I agree, iPod Touch is worth of it's price, it rocks.. It has lots of applications and amazing games for it.. Jailbreak wont matter, even factory locked iPod has great amount of applications on AppStore..

I am not buying going to buy ipod touch now as i feel the cost is quiet high. I will be buying a chinese MP4 player. I know it sounds wierd but the specs are too hard to resist. Imagine a MP4 player that plays 720p videos and also MKV !!!!!

Best thing...this under 6k for 8GB model :eek:hyeah:

raksrules said:
I am not buying going to buy ipod touch now as i feel the cost is quiet high. I will be buying a chinese MP4 player. I know it sounds wierd but the specs are too hard to resist. Imagine a MP4 player that plays 720p videos and also MKV !!!!!
Best thing...this under 6k for 8GB model :eek:hyeah:

The only good ones are through MP4Nation. But they are know to delay the delivery & also send defective players.

^^ See the funda is like this

MP4 nation sells most the chinese stuff which are just rebranded. For eg the nationite OS-72 is costing 119$ (IIRC) on mP4nation for 8GB model. Note that this is just a rebranded teclast M50HD which is made by a Chinese company and sold locally on newegg china and taobao.com and probably through other channels
Now from MP4 nation the player will cost me 119$ (approx 5.7k) and on top of that delivery times are like 15-20 days or even more.
Now i can order the teclast M50HD from newegg China for 487 RMB (less than 3.5k) sitting here and getting the player hand-delivered (without any advance payment and shipping charge) by tomorrow morning.

For reference check these two links
MP4 Nation
Nationite OS-72HR 8GB 4.3 High Res Player + Alpha Brainwavz [8GB_OS-72HR] - $119.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

Newegg China

Teclast ̨µç TL-M50HD ¸ßÇå²¥·ÅÆ÷ 8G ºÚÉ«

PS: Please use google translate for the newegg link.
I am not buying this for now, just for reference. Waiting for couple of months. HD players are expected then

raksrules said:
^^ See the funda is like this

MP4 nation sells most the chinese stuff which are just rebranded. For eg the nationite OS-72 is costing 119$ (IIRC) on mP4nation for 8GB model. Note that this is just a rebranded teclast M50HD which is made by a Chinese company and sold locally on newegg china and taobao.com and probably through other channels
Now from MP4 nation the player will cost me 119$ (approx 5.7k) and on top of that delivery times are like 15-20 days or even more.
Now i can order the teclast M50HD from newegg China for 487 RMB (less than 3.5k) sitting here and getting the player hand-delivered (without any advance payment and shipping charge) by tomorrow morning.

For reference check these two links
MP4 Nation
Nationite OS-72HR 8GB 4.3 High Res Player + Alpha Brainwavz [8GB_OS-72HR] - $119.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

Newegg China

Teclast ̨µç TL-M50HD ¸ßÇå²¥·ÅÆ÷ 8G ºÚÉ«

PS: Please use google translate for the newegg link.
I am not buying this for now, just for reference. Waiting for couple of months. HD players are expected then

Will they ship to india?

LOL...it amuses me how someone who uses a toy like a macbook pro, or an imac can find the nerve to talk about something state-of-the-art like Windows 7. It will take Apple another few centuries to figure out how to come up with anything even close to windows 98, let alone windows7. The lame leopard is probably the worst, the crappiest, the slowest, and the ugliest OS ever. I am from MIT, and there is an old joke back in MIT:

The best product Apple can manufacture to help the human progress is a coffin,

then put all their products and ideas in it, bury it forever. And the tombstone will

read : " iDIED "

so bottom line do not buy an APPLE

^ ^ That MIT you are talking about, is it Manipal Institute of Technology?

am pretty sure it is and hence you really cant be blamed for your vague and outright foolish comments above

Back