India is second most ignorant nation of the world: Survey

Oh now you're going back in history. Don't dig up history - religion was way more uglier than it is now. But I'm still on-topic of India and ignorance in the present world.

Really? Okay, allow me to dig some names for you, creations of the modern world..
1)ISIS
2) factions of mujahiddin
3) Taliban
4) dictatorship in boko haram
...and many more.
Looks like you are a posterboy of Indian ignorance who has watched a tad too many of Bill Nyes videos! For your own sake, Wake Up!! Look around you.

All I am saying that extremes of both the ends are bad. But one should blindly not make a mockery of the other...

Last edited:
Really? Okay, allow me to dig some names for you, creations of the modern world..
1)ISIS
2) factions of mujahiddin
3) Taliban
4) dictatorship in boko haram
...and many more.
Looks like you are a posterboy of Indian ignorance who has watched a tad too many of Bill Nyes videos! For your own sake, Wake Up!! Look around you.

All I am saying that extremes of both the ends are bad. But one should blindly make a mockery of the other...

Great bullet points. Spot on. Let me add one more on the list and guess wat..it is functioning in India with many branches.
5) RSS

And i won't call you the posterboy of the "obvious" here. Thanks.

India is second most ignorant nation in the world.
I really don't understand how RSS taking part in Chennai Relief makes India ignorant. Since I am really missing something, I thought I would ask.

Do you talk in questions IRL too?

Open the link and see what I am trying to prove here
I really don't know what are you trying to imply. All I asked about it. And I did open that link

Reminds me of the engineering days of viva exams,when I had prepared only for a few topics so every question asked would try to answer in such a way that next question coming up would be the topic I can speak.

^Why you never stick to providing counter arguments?

Lol! A question again!!

Anyways, I have written umpteen times that one should not make biased statements based on some statements from an individual. State one terrorist organization, which participates in relief operations. I'll save your search time, the answer is zilch!!

^Thanks for answering. I appreciate it.

State one terrorist organization, which participates in relief operations. I'll save your search time, the answer is zilch!!
I have also volunteered for Chennai Relief efforts. So I cannot be a terrorist now? I mean to say, I could be one, right

I am asking you a question. I could be helping in the relief efforts and also be a bad guy. Is that not possible?
How can I know your intentions beforehand? If I am in a tight spot I would take a leap of faith thinking you as human wanting to help a fellow human.

If before helping me, if you were to ask me whether I can find Jesus, Allah or ram in you, I would have my doubts.

Back