[IC] Dell LED Monitors - Imported

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to get a display like 2 days back. This may take some more time. My brother doesn't want to wait. So will order a Benq 27" from ebay. that is some type of VA panel.

Check out AOC I2757fh, I got it last week. its an ips for 18k odd

Mate. Can u at least reply to the people who are interested in buying directly?

i been asking for the price for a 27" for sometime. Seeing that is gone, now i am asking for 24". If you cant fulfill that, please do mention so that I can look elsewhere.

Anyways I am out of this GO.

Lol. Dont know. I think 27" for 16K no one interested at this price.
24" - new price is 9K for a group order of 8-10.
Just going by the responses on the thread, I can easily see 8-10 people interested for Dell 27" S2740L at the price of 16k.
I did call Dell's customer support and they said they don't have this monitor in stock and is not for sale in India.
Also, I asked about transferring warranty from different country to India and customer support did confirm that there is a process. and from what I understood the original buyer of the product can transfer the warranty.
Now, there are more reasons for you to create a GO for Dell S2740L !

Mate. Can u at least reply to the people who are interested in buying directly?

i been asking for the price for a 27" for sometime. Seeing that is gone, now i am asking for 24". If you cant fulfill that, please do mention so that I can look elsewhere.

Anyways I am out of this GO.
I don't know how to proceed now with the 27" order bro since only 2-3 people are interested in the 27" one for 16K.
Also the 24" is sold out already locally. Was waiting for 8-10 orders on TE.

New stock coming on 18-19th. Only these listed models are available. + new Ultrasharp 2007fp. As mentioned for 13800 + shipping.

I don't know how to proceed now with the 27" order bro since only 2-3 people are interested in the 27" one for 16K.
Also the 24" is sold out already locally. Was waiting for 8-10 orders on TE.

New stock coming on 18-19th. Only these listed models are available. + new Ultrasharp 2007fp. As mentioned for 13800 + shipping.
dude, im looking for your reply.
pm'ed twice, still no reply.

Just going by the responses on the thread, I can easily see 8-10 people interested for Dell 27" S2740L at the price of 16k.
I did call Dell's customer support and they said they don't have this monitor in stock and is not for sale in India.
Also, I asked about transferring warranty from different country to India and customer support did confirm that there is a process. and from what I understood the original buyer of the product can transfer the warranty.
Now, there are more reasons for you to create a GO for Dell S2740L !

Yes - there is a procedure for the same. However, do speak to Dell's dept of the country of origin and confirm the process. To the best of my knowledge, its not exactly hassle free - my friend bought a laptop from USA and did not bother to transfer the tag.

Yes - there is a procedure for the same. However, do speak to Dell's dept of the country of origin and confirm the process. To the best of my knowledge, its not exactly hassle free - my friend bought a laptop from USA and did not bother to transfer the tag.
Monitors / Projectors / External hdds / anything without a service tag dont carry international warranty
Warranty transfer is only for desktops / laptops / all in ones which carry a service tag , you can take my word for it !!!

monitors dont carry international warranty

i dont know how i missed this but I am interested in 27" Monitor. Kindly let me know how to proceed further.

CHeers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back