HTC One V @ $49.99 on Radioshack

Think this is a steal deal...can anyone plz explain the process after we buy it to start using it with reliance in detail.thanks

Check the thread in Slick deals and there are links for rooting, etc. You just need to load the Reliance PRL.

Then you would need to get it registered on Reliance database, will be around 1k or even less depending on the seller.

That's it, you can then go to any reliance store and get your number transferred or get a new connection.

I wonder how varkey ordered it, It clearly states that shipping and billing address needs to be same. So how you managed to order using your Indian card? Payment through paypal (via hdfc netsafe card) doesn't work either coz it contains my Indian address. I have been trying to order one with no luck :(

Just give the US shipping address as the billing address, it works just fine. There is even Verified by Visa authentication.

@varkey

why dont we just let ishopinternational buy it for us? Never used these kind of services. So just asking.

Also the amazon listing is In stock now. Only 5 left. At 92.99 $ tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems Reliance will soon be withdrawing the CDMA services.Got to know from someone who sells SIM cards.
Please can someone confirm the same.

Too costly on ebay, got one from amazon, as soon as they cancelled my order... Free 2 day shipping.. Using prime..

Me too. Its shown as Shipping soon and estimated delivery date is 27th Dec. Amazon let me opt in for Prime trial the second time.

Back