How to monitor bandwidth usage from user's end ?

Hayabusa

Disciple
I'm currently using the ACT BB Premium package (i.e 15mbps till 50gb ) and I always end up finishing my FUP at like the middle of every month. I tried using the ACT portal to check my usage but it gets updated really slowly and also lags by a day's usage.

So can you guys suggest a good way to monitor it from a user's end ?
Thanks

If you have DD WRT on your router, it should tell you total WAN status for the month. Assuming you go by the calender month. Else, there might be some scripts to help. Either way, this will give you total WAN usage for all devices.

Networx. Has provision of offpeak/ onpeak usage, network interfaces or at router (if router supports snmp).
Has provision for data limits and suggested usage per day depending on limits. plus it gives warning when you reach 98% of usage too.

I'm currently using the ACT BB Premium package (i.e 15mbps till 50gb ) and I always end up finishing my FUP at like the middle of every month. I tried using the ACT portal to check my usage but it gets updated really slowly and also lags by a day's usage.

So can you guys suggest a good way to monitor it from a user's end ?
Thanks
Little off Topic:Check this thread i had created http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/to-all-act-bb-users-fup-problem.146122/

Back