Hope to stick around here...

~HeadShot~

Skilled
Mar 15, 2005
Hulla boys!

I know I've been absconding for quite sometime. But the spammer's back now. I am in B'lore for Engg. studies and I've taken up Information Science in HKBK Coll. of Engg.
Regards,

The Deadly One...
P.S.: I've dragged in one of mah collegemates into this whole dirty thing. The name's AllyAkram. :devil2:

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Jan 31, 2005
Bangalore
good to see you back heady :D do stick on now :p
enjoy hakkabikka college now :rofl: ( no offence, we have coupla ppl from HKBK in our office, and they call it that :p )

renegade

Staff member
Super Mod
Dec 31, 2004
Pune
Hey nice to see you back. Dont go hiding this time now. Esp since the engg prep are over and done with. Time to kill some time :lol:

~HeadShot~

Skilled
Mar 15, 2005
Thanks ppl for the warm welcome. Anyway, I don't have mah own laptop now so my attendance here will be once or twice per week, but hope to be more regular after I get my own lappy+net after 1st sem.

As for the b'lor boys, do lemme know when's da next meet.

Regards,
~H~

Quad Master

Skilled
Apr 17, 2005
Mumbai, IN
Hey Headshot long time.

Good to see you back here after so many days.

Enjoy ur stay here.

Its really good to see the old timers sticking around here , miss the golden old days.

~HeadShot~

Skilled
Mar 15, 2005
Gosh! Its been two long years since I last posted anything over here.

No, I cannot say I really got busy with studies, life, stuff. That would be an utter lie.

I think it was laziness that got to me.

Let's sum up what I've been upto during this period of hibernation:

These two years at college have been a wonderful ride for me. This is where I discovered the real myself. Learnt a lot of things, matured up quite a bit, deciphered 15% more of what life is, got (and lost) a couple of love interests, the usual teenage things. Made some really good friends. Got rid of stage fear, participated in a lot of contests and competitions, and heck! even won a few. Learnt to set up base in an unknown city filled with unknown people. Got addicted to rock and metal bands. Tried a lot of new things in life: some good, some bad, some worse. Realized what missing friends and family actually is!

Also, wiped the mist off the window and got a clearer idea of what I wanted from life. Now, in my 3rd year of engineering... Exploring. Dreaming. Discovering.

Oh BTW, thanks for the warm welcome the last time (LOL, I know 'm a bit late for that).

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Apr 29, 2006
^ :rofl: and I thought you got shot by a headshot :p . You need to be more active or atleast join some of us on social networking sites :D .

renegade

Staff member
Super Mod
Dec 31, 2004
Pune
This time you better stick around or we wont post in your welcome back thread. :|

Great to know you have been enjoying life.