Help me choose: Dell XPS L502x or Sony VAIO CB15

prasanna29 said:
Is it? How they are giving at that price? Also, on the Vaio website itself, the price quoted is Rs. 54,990.:|
They looted a sony truck :p sony vaio laptops can be bought for 4-7% discount on mrp depending on dealer and your bargaining skills, the vaio flagship store fellows will give 2k discount on their own, then you can bargain further.

^^ So by any chance, it can be brought down to 50k ? Do they give any discount to students ?

And are you talking about Sony exclusive stores, coz there are two of them in Jamshedpur.

pauldmps said:
^^ So by any chance, it can be brought down to 50k ? Do they give any discount to students ?

And are you talking about Sony exclusive stores, coz there are two of them in Jamshedpur.

50k is not possible, no student discounts, i am talking about vaio exclusive stores(known as vaio flagship stores) not the usual sony exclusive stores(known as sony centre) and there is no vaio flagship store in jamshedpur.

pauldmps said:

Lowest possible 51K :) But u need to bargain hard for it :p

RS4 said:
50k is not possible, no student discounts, i am talking about vaio exclusive stores(known as vaio flagship stores) not the usual sony exclusive stores(known as sony centre) and there is no vaio flagship store in jamshedpur.
Got that. VAIO flagship stores only sell laptops (&other VAIO products).

Back