God of War: Ascension - Discussion Thread

I think this has good potential to become a drag even in SP mode. Far too much milking. :|
Ogres are just not that impressive.

Also, i am pretty sure PS4 will def see another edition of the GOW series.

Same here. Really excited to see how the demo turns out. I'm not really positivie about the final game, but it's still a freakin' God of War title and this is the reason I continue to vouch for the Playstation console. :D

Getting the same feeling as with UC3..
Made more for the online gameplay than genuine part of the series.

Now only the full game rls might make things look up again.
GoW2 remains the best till now.
GoW3 the best in terms of gfx.

Well the demo was OK. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's true. It didn't really "blow my mind", like God of War III's demo. The camera definitely needs to be tweaked, as it pans in way close to Kratos. Gameplay seemed to be a bit off, not sure what's missing, but it doesn't really feel as fluid as it did with the other titles. The "object rebuilding" technique seems like a new addition, but nothing we haven't seen in other game *cough*Red Faction Armageddon*cough*.

Price wise Metal Gear Revengeance leads 4K(yes normal edition).Followed by cod BO II & halo 4.Almost any new AAA releases always costs around 2.9k these days.After 4-5 months it drops to 2.7k like RE 6.This really is a bad trend.

Well, at least you'll have access to The Last of us Demo on the disc. I know it isn't a huge consolation to the heavy price tag, but this should let you hold out for The Last of Us till the game releases. :p

Ah yes, at least that's a consolation I guess. :lol:

March is definitely going to be a busy month and an really expensive one at that! There goes all my Feb paycheck. :|

Back