Froyo laden LG Optimus P500 - 13k

The most important thing about LG is how long the battery works properly had two LG phone (S5200 and cookie)... The battery was really bad...
S5200 would die out in just couple of hours and cookie would barely last the whole day....
So hope they improved the battery on this phone

Got one last saturday. Battery is lasting more than a day with my constant toying. Internet browsing is good enough with multi-touch though I haven't surfed much except to see how it works.

it surely would be... tried it at chroma for about 2 hours :)

am really impressed... the phone was snappy and ofcourse the 512ram is a bliss... i openend tonsof apps .. een thenitwas pretty smooth...

tried the galaxy 3 after it for 2 minutes and just kept it back.. the display was too pixelated in comparision to the optimus..

browsing was good... however i have to admit there was a bit of lag when scrolling... but i cud live with it, it a not much..

am waiting for a week and if by then no info comes about mi410 i wud buy this one...

samsung will realize its mistake at not producing wave any more... i mean it was heck of a package at 17k even without android...

another wrong they did was discontinuing spica so that they could get tons of profit from the galaxy 3.. personally i felt cheated at that move..

finally.. some lashback at these practices (malpractices ) of samsung... i just asked my friend to get me a optimus one from mumbai... its still not available in bhopal :(

will post a review here as soon as i get it

Just went through this post, thanks for all those reviews. I am buying this phone from my company (LG Soft India) and we are getting it for 9.5k INR.

Does the phones shows 3G signal i heard the phone though supports 3G does not runs 3G it uses Edge Network

for anyone wanted to lay hands on android or just wants to shift from Symbian or anything else..

its a steal at 13K

and for you channabasanna at 9.5 its a 'pakad lo' oppurtunity :p

Back