Feedback on RadarHunter

Switch said:
@ Radar... Mate... Try the RAM on some other mobo... What Chaos and Funky said might be correct... Or you can do this... Try some other RAM on this mobo and this RAM on some other mobo... Also do contact me tomorrow over phone... I know the Crosair dealers here... I will talk to them to get the RAM swapped... Not promising anything... You might also have to pay... Will talk to them...

Code:
My Mobile Number 9899855510...

I am a lazy b**ch and forget things easily... So better remind me about this somewhere in the afternoon... Will phone and ask the concerned authorities :D
thanks for the concern

radarhunter said:
with one stick it does not with another it sometimes does.

Now this i have told you or stormy please don`t refuse on this point
this just shows the ram is working & it is an incompatibility issue with ur mobo.

read it clearly

with one stick it doesnot boot at all and with another stick it some times does.

Look lemme see it on another mobo for one last time and then i`ll answer back on the forum plus will do as what switch told me and u do as he told ya.

Look it`s just non-working of the product that`s making me go nuts or do u think i have any other reason to post on the net against u ????

Talk to u tomorrow.

Radar, if you staying at delhi or whereabouts you can get the ram tested at one of the members places, so everyone here is also satisfied. Also you cant blame pixel in any ways as he clearly stated that he wont provide any warranty whatsoever, maybe the ram may have been damaged during transportation, since you are studying law unless explictly stated the onus lies on the buyer, I have read Sale of Goods Act a lil bit ;)

Radarhunter - my suggestion is to update the BIOS to the latest version and ask Asus support team for the model no. and the RAM compatibility.

@super_saiyan - Radar told that the RAM came shipped perfectly w/o damage.

Aces170 said:
Radar, if you staying at delhi or whereabouts you can get the ram tested at one of the members places, so everyone here is also satisfied. Also you cant blame pixel in any ways as he clearly stated that he wont provide any warranty whatsoever, maybe the ram may have been damaged during transportation, since you are studying law unless explictly stated the onus lies on the buyer, I have read Sale of Goods Act a lil bit ;)

Good you`ve read it i would rather suggest you to know it`s full meaning from an advocate. And what all comes along with it.

I am not wrong on my side of narration of law. ;)

Don`t get serious
i am just commenting on the post ya made but the advice you gave i`ll try to find a person from Chandigarh all i know is Garav and noone else who`s a Member at TE and lives in chandigarh And the Sad thing is that he also has Asus A8n-E rev 2.0 motherboard
So we`ll be going to some other person for checking of the Rams today.

Anyways Thanks for a polite discussion

4mer said:
hey radar u can come to my place and get the ram checked on my pc if u wan. i m in panchkula.
Will get it checked from Johar Computers Sector-21

Garav will go along with me.

Anyways thanks for the invitation.

Amol said:
Radarhunter - my suggestion is to update the BIOS to the latest version and ask Asus support team for the model no. and the RAM compatibility.

@super_saiyan - Radar told that the RAM came shipped perfectly w/o damage.

Already did that ( upgradation of Bios )

By the Way

Amol I have given you DD to Garav and the Shipping cost ( for the DD )

He might have talked to you about this kindly confirm if Garav has had word with you.

Code:
The DD number is : 906681

From ICICI Bank

And one more thing after you get the DD please mail me the Cheuqe as i have to submit it with the bank authorities.

And after you get the DD do post on the thread it`s receipt.

Tried the ram on two more systems today. One was an Asus K8N-E and the other one was a ULi mobo with an ATi 480 chipset.

On the K8N-E it seemed to be working when i put the ram into the 1st and 3rd slot but not when i put it into the 1st and 2nd one or the 2nd and 3rd one.

The ULi mobo had only 2 dimms and the ram was working fine on that system. The guy with the ULi mobo seemed to be interested in buying the ram off me so i might be selling it off to him and getting 512x2 transcend chips.

I guess it was all a misunderstanding on my part since the ram didnt work on 2 other mobos that i tried including an intel 845GBV and another A8N-E so i thought the ram was faulty and not the motherboard. I guess its the incompatibility issue that some of the guys here had suggested the corsair dimms had with the A8N-E.

I would like to apologise to pixel for any misunderstanding that had stemmed between us due to this situation and i am sorry that i had said those things about pixel being a cheat and the mods for any inconvenience i've caused them through my actions.

On K8N-E deluxe, the second slot can only be used when 1&3 are full. Otherwise it won't work. Now before you accuse anyone again, first do your homework.

Cool Then , all Issues Settled ! :) You should Have tested the Ram before in Those 3 weeks but anyways better late then Never ! Guess wat This Thread did Help u in the End ! :)

Back