Feedback on RadarHunter

AND YOU ANSWER MINE -

You had told me that the ram was kept "in the packaging more foolproof than" the one i sent you, with you..

STRANGE

now you say

"I don`t care ask Garav

Or ask Amol to ask Garav if you are not known to Garav.

The Ram was at his house."

1. answer the first question. it has everything to do with the thread i`ll explain it to you later just answer the question for now please.

2. answered right . I just wanted to have it COD cause i was afraid of my payment to drown

3. now you are lying

1 : How and withing how many days was your payment for the product made ?

you took time to make the payment upon confirming as you kept trying your luck to get the products first and then make the payment.

you tried to get me to agree to 50% payment and 50% on receiving the goods.

both of which is didnt agree to. you then said that u made the payment through an online bank transfer. it didnt arrive. the next morning u told me u are goin to make it once again. then once you finally agreed that it has to be PAYMENT first and the you will receive the goods you made the payment.

Pixel said:
1 : How and withing how many days was your payment for the product made ?

you took time to make the payment upon confirming as you kept trying your luck to get the products first and then make the payment.

you tried to get me to agree to 50% payment and 50% on receiving the goods.

both of which is didnt agree to. you then said that u made the payment through an online bank transfer. it didnt arrive. the next morning u told me u are goin to make it once again. then once you finally agreed that it has to be PAYMENT first and the you will receive the goods you made the payment.
Yes you are right

But it was not that i was trying my luck to get the products first it was that there were some funds to be transferred to my account which when did i transferred them in your account and i told that to you.

I even bought the cables from Storm Blast rite then WHY PROBLEM WITH RAM

why should i want it. you tell me

@radarhunter : dude, your not making sense any more. i need to get to bed right now. Will reply to your post tomorrow.

Look Bluffmaster i know you are not in the crowd andi don`t wanna mess with each and everyone and i again offer the peace amongst us the same old harmony that existed can it be or not ?

This Question is only for Bluffmaster

And not for any other member

MODS Kindly donot delete this i read his F**k , Indian A$$ message though i want to get along with all the members. (Even With Pixel) But after resolving the matter.

Pixel said:
@radarhunter : dude, your not making sense any more. i need to get to bed right now. Will reply to your post tomorrow.
Buddy i am making all sense

I am only asking you that i bought 3 things from your side

I mean 2 from you and one from Storm Blast

Then why out of those 3 i am complaining about the Rams just becasue i used everything only for 2 days , 2 days it worked perfectly which i said earlier on the thread but after that what happened is also explain in the thread.

So let`s just get over with it.

Can you replace the RAM or not .

I cannot waste time anymore i tired it on another Asus A8n-e Rev 2.0 and same results there

but now will try it on the another kind of MOBO and if results are still the same what do u have to offer me if anything then please say and if not then i can`t say a damn thing.

And as per the questions that i had asked you earlier the outcome of those questions was

that you had an online transfer account with ICICI so i did it and the money was with you in no matter of time .

Amol didnot have anything like that plus the bank`s branch in chandigarh didnot accept any transfers in the account until i had an account with the bank myself.
So all i had the option was to send him a cheque.

It was all an accident that before his cheque could clear India Bulls cheque cleared and the bank couldnot provide Amol with the money hence the cheque bounced.

If he had an online account no situation like this should have had arrived.

"I cannot waste time anymore i tired it on another Asus A8n-e Rev 2.0 and same results there

but now will try it on the another kind of MOBO and if results are still the same what do u have to offer me if anything then please say and if not then i can`t say a damn thing."

you told stormy that you had already tried it on another board which was intel and it did not work.

"i used everything only for 2 days , 2 days it worked perfectly which i said earlier on the thread but after that what happened is also explain in the thread."

you told me that u assembled your pc and it wouldnt boot further than the bios error "physical memory error".

so first you say that it never worked at all, then you say it worked for 2 days?..

dude all ur statements have 2 sides to it. are u sure u dont have a split personality?

p.s. i was just abt to goto bed, i read this n thought i should reply now.

i am saying another MOBO apart from Asus A8n-E tomorrow also

I know i am sounding myself confused but i meant tomorrow i`ll give it a last try.

If it works then i`ll ask sorry in front of All TE members but if it doesn`t then i`ll ask for your final answer.

"If it works then i`ll ask sorry in front of All TE members but if it doesn`t then i`ll ask for your final answer."

are u going to ask some one to say sorry? :S geez u are really confused right now mate, i think we should end it here for now and resume it tomorrow after u have checked it once again on another intel/amd board.(not another a8ne)

Pixel said:
mate, u told stormy that the "other board" was an intel, which u had already tried it on.

Yes it was 845 GBV

but now i`ll again get it checked on another MOBO and let you all know by tomorrow.

If you are right then i guess i should feel sorry. ( what`s so confusing about it pixel)

And if i am right i`ll ask for your last decision and end the post there and then.

Much harm is done if not your side then absolutly on my side.

Chal see ya tomorrow.

wait till i post the details only then reply.

"Much harm is done if not your side then absolutly on my side." :S - whats that suppose to mean??

geez dude u are contradicting yourself. u said u tried it on "another" board, "another" asus a8ne. & when i told u that you mentioed to stormy that u tried it on an intel, u then say u did.. now ur confusing me.. :S

it means now if i ever come to the market sectio with a WTB or FS then will anyone be least interested in my deals do u think so well i donot.

And plus my reputation after you people keep on repeating no harm done your side no harm done your side it`s Radar who`s affected .

Then i also think my reputation is also affected

dude, think about it. you were the one who started by saying "pixel has cheated me" in a buyer/seller feedback thread.

You PM all the MODS, saying that i have cheated you and kept nagging them to do something about it.. You have brought this upon yourself. You & only You!

@ Chaos & Funky... IIRC the issue with A8N E and Value Select is that A8N E dosent run Value select in dual channel mode... I mean 512 x 2 sticks... It works well with 512x4 sticks as dual channel... Thats the only issue i am aware off... The mobo should work with the RAM otherwise...

@ Radar... Mate... Try the RAM on some other mobo... What Chaos and Funky said might be correct... Or you can do this... Try some other RAM on this mobo and this RAM on some other mobo... Also do contact me tomorrow over phone... I know the Crosair dealers here... I will talk to them to get the RAM swapped... Not promising anything... You might also have to pay... Will talk to them...

Code:
My Mobile Number 9899855510...

I am a lazy b**ch and forget things easily... So better remind me about this somewhere in the afternoon... Will phone and ask the concerned authorities :D

@ Pixel... Mate... When one pays and he expects his stuff to work... Obviously one will be upset when it dosent work... I dont know Radar personally but what i can make out from this thread is that he is one who is actually losing... Try placeing yourself in his shoes... You will understand what i mean... And as for TE rules... Mate use the edit button when you need to make multiple posts in quick sucession ;)

@ Edit Pixel... Just receved you PM... The answer is NO... Nobody is gonna achieve anything out of it...

how did i miss this?? probably cause u edited it later..

"vdimm is voltage supplied to ur dimm slot

and as for Ram settings

If i go offline and restart my pc i am not sure it would start again in this hour

So it`s a request to TE members and MODS to not to jump to conclusions if i am not online fore some time or till 8 am or so"

you told me that it was'nt going passed the BIOS screen!!!!!!!!!

Switch said:
@ Chaos & Funky... IIRC the issue with A8N E and Value Select is that A8N E dosent run Value select in dual channel mode... I mean 512 x 2 sticks... It works well with 512x4 sticks as dual channel... Thats the only issue i am aware off... The mobo should work with the RAM otherwise...
I know thats what new asus manual says. but seen plenty of people having problems even running value select on any of the a8n series.

@ radar, m8 you should have really checked the ram when it arrived. if everything worked for 2 days as you say ( actiually i am totally confused to whats actiually happened from the replies :S ) then its just bad luck that its giving problems. Dont go on acusing anyone like this.

As far as your problem goes. try feeding 2.6v through the ram just to make sure its getting enough juice.( i know rated voltage is 2.5v, you wont damage that ram by 2.6v, trust me on that ;) ) This ram is known to have issues with Asus NF4 boards. In future do a small google search before purchasing anything. THe internet is flooded with value select compatability issue.
You can go to some other well known TE member nearby in chandigadh or delhi and check the ram on their pc which has different board.

And all of you just calm down. And both sides stop accusing each other for the moment.

Pixel said:
how did i miss this?? probably cause u edited it later..

"vdimm is voltage supplied to ur dimm slot

and as for Ram settings

If i go offline and restart my pc i am not sure it would start again in this hour

So it`s a request to TE members and MODS to not to jump to conclusions if i am not online fore some time or till 8 am or so"

you told me that it was'nt going passed the BIOS screen!!!!!!!!!

with one stick it does not with another it sometimes does.

Now this i have told you or stormy please don`t refuse on this point

Funky said:
@ radar, m8 you should have really checked the ram when it arrived. if everything worked for 2 days as you say ( actiually i am totally confused to whats actiually happened from the replies :S ) then its just bad luck that its giving problems. Dont go on acusing anyone like this.
u are right it`s my fault but i thought since stormy is giving assurance for it`s working so it`ll be right

And sorry to Pixel as i shouldn`t have used word Cheating alright

But Pixel read to what Switch is saying.

Back