CPU/Mobo Ethernet Driver gets disabled during startup.

You seem to have a sharing conflict with the driver.

Open system information, and save all information in a new file. Upload it here so we can take a look.

Did you try updating the drivers for the network card ?
That's what the error message from event log says. Intel updated the drivers in Sept. I think you can safely try this once before going for a reinstall or anything similar. Link

You seem to have a sharing conflict with the driver.

Open system information, and save all information in a new file. Upload it here so we can take a look.
Here you go, apologies for the delay

Attachments

• sys-info.txt
    395.8 KB · Views: 677
Did you try updating the drivers for the network card ?
That's what the error message from event log says. Intel updated the drivers in Sept. I think you can safely try this once before going for a reinstall or anything similar. Link
Yes, i did try that.

Yes, i did try that.
The driver for your lan card shows the following information..
Code:
Driver    c:\windows\system32\drivers\e1c62x64.sys (11.8.74.0, 306.17 KB (313,520 bytes), 13-05-2012 18:08)

While this does point out that the driver did not get updated, on my PC sysinfo reports a different date of driver than device manager; can you take a screenshot of the LAN card driver. Follow the procedure given below.
Start > Run > devmgmt.msc > Expand Network Adapters > Right click on the LAN card > Properties > Driver Tab. Take screenshot and post.

I meant i did try the updated version, but then i rolled back to cd version to check if old ones work[DOUBLEPOST=1383206719][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have any other adapter other LAN like VPN or something?If so uninstall also those virtual or VPN adapters and have a look...

I do, and i did try it the option in the early days... never the less will do again.

You have allocated IRQ, and a valid dhcp lease. Is this while the adapter is disabled at startup, or working? I'm interested in what happens when the adapter is not recognised.

Your network devices are a mess. There are a bunch of other drivers in there which may have some settings that are interfering with the Intel. Also, you seem to have very frequent application crashes. Sometimes - an this is say from experience - a driver can get corrupted in the side by side folder and Windows being what it is, will constantly try to restore the corrupted driver.

I have asked before, and I will again - do you have System Restore enabled? Do you have a restore point from before this behaviour started?

After cold boot, the DHCP (loading icon comes up and then the unplugged logo. (in task bar )
In dev manager - the driver gets a red cross on it.

I do not use restore function, one of the ssd optimization things.

BTW, this doesnt seem to be a new issue , the Adapter chip does have a history on net.

Another suggestion would be, once you get your Win drive back and the LAN card malfunctions, open cmd prompt (admin mode) and type ipconfig /release; enter. Then ipconfig /renew; enter. See if this solves the problem. If it does then there is some issue with ur DHCP config.

Back