English TV series discussion

log 1 = 0 said:
Na arre.. most of the times.. good shows are canned even before they get set.

Remember Six Degrees - Got canned after 6 eps...

A super show, Drive something was also cancelled after 5 eps..

So I thought its the same thing this time..

Anyways wanted to watch Mischa Barton in action once again ;)

ok well, for the record, the beautiful life sucked ass. totally and completely garbage.

I Watched 4 new shows,that started last week
1.Bored to Death - I was also bored watching it
2.Flashforward - Some Scifi theme of whole human race,getting a glimpse of future for 2 mins -Not so interesting,usual theme of Doomsday .
3.CougarTown - Just for the sake of Courtney ,i downloaded this.Lame story,bad actors.I guess.First with Dirt,then this ,this will also be off Air b4 u know it.
4.EastWick - Usual Witches stuff with Desperate Housewives kinda theme.Will watch another episode or 2 for Rebecca :tongue: .

So nothing promising ,will hav keep up with the good old MaDMen,HIMYM,Dexter and Californication .
And i hav to will Till Nxt year for Lost , BreakinG Bad.

Need a TV series recommendation, as I've finally finished watching 5 seasons of Lost in the last couple of months.

How House? Worth watching the earlier seasons, or should I just start from the new one?

^^ nah, you must watch it from the beginning. Characters in first 3 seasons are different, next 2 again different and some interesting stuff happens in these seasons. So start from the scratch and from the beginning with house.

^Sons Of Anarchy, Being Human, Fringe, The Lost Room, Hustle, Leverage, Oz etc. Search up these shows on IMDB and choose the one which seems the most interesting to you.

stormblast said:
curb your enthusiasm is also back. the 1st ep of season 7 was hilarious.
going to watch the 2nd today.

curb is off to a great start this season :hap2:

yesterday's episode of sons of anarchy was amazing. i was laughing like crazy when the guy drove the truck into the motel room :rofl:. what a kickass show this is.

New Series with potential -

Modern Family

The cleaveland Show

Continued Excellence -

Dexter

Big Bang Theory

Family Guy

Supernatural

Fringe

Maintaining quality (good or bad) -

Heroes

How I Met Your Mother