English TV series discussion

nanoneo said:
The movie was kinda blah though. Had a cliched sci fi plot. Still, at least it filled in a few holes.
the movie was an excellent continuation to the firefly plot. the story of the reavers and their creation was awesome.

Can anyone recommend me a good TV show? I have watched Prison Break, Lost, Friends, HIMYM (left half-way season 4), Friends

I want it to be compelling and I want it to get me engaged in it (Like Prison Break Season 1), not some boring shit that just starts prolonging itself unnecessarily and spoils the story in the process after a season or so :no:

so i found out that rookie blue has been renewed for another season. figured it's probably good enough to watch... after 4 episodes, i just don't see it. it's an okay show, nothing great. surprised that it got such an early renewal.

another awesome episode of Entourage.Always a treat to see the boys partying and finding one of them with almost naked chicks:p

King Ari in big trouble.

ubergeek said:
to people who have watched fire fly is there any specific order that i should watch the episodes?
The way God and Whedon intended, the 2 hour pilot followed by hourly episodes. If you have them by name instead of numbers, you can look up the order on Wikipedia. Awesome show!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Oh also be sure to watch the movie (Serenity).

Finished Breaking Bad season 3 the other day. I'm not sure I'm gonna follow the next season.

Started with Entourage. Finished 1st season. Seems decent, but hope it gets better in the next seasons.

viralbug said:
Finished Breaking Bad season 3 the other day. I'm not sure I'm gonna follow the next season.

Started with Entourage. Finished 1st season. Seems decent, but hope it gets better in the next seasons.
It just keeps getting better.

pradeep200417 said:
How is Mad Men? I have started downloading Season 1
Good Series,Lots of Cigs/Scotch in every Scene. 1970's US.DoN Draper .
See if u can go to the Next season.I'm waiting for the Fourth Season to start this suNday

Kamcoolin said:
Good Series,Lots of Cigs/Scotch in every Scene. 1970's US.DoN Draper .
See if u can go to the Next season.I'm waiting for the Fourth Season to start this suNday
I saw a mention of it in Entourage and hence i started downloading it.
Ari Gold mentions about that.

viralbug said:
It will, it only gets better and better.

Finished watching Prison Break, going to start a new series soon. Should I start with Chuck or 24?

Back