English TV series discussion

I am watching The Blacklist. Awesome series. James Spader is just amazing. Megan Boone is so beautiful:angelic::angelic:.
That is one show that I dropped last week along with HIMYM(This one was more like an old wife you couldn't bring yourself to get rid of).
But honestly Spader is pulling this show singlehandedly and Boone simply has a single expression which encompasses her entire acting repertoire.
If they continue down this linear path it will wither off and die soon.

hey guys, what does HR mean in poi, as in when reese asks fusco to join hr and the guy at the end says you're hr now
Human Resource. It's a slang for the underground police network involving corrupt and criminal police officers (plus politicians, lawyers, judges and other state machinery).

Last edited:
hey guys, is prison break good throughout? thinking of watching this. what other finished tv series would you recommend in action thriller genre

hey guys, is prison break good throughout? thinking of watching this. what other finished tv series would you recommend in action thriller genre

Just watch first season and then wrap it up... This season go from brilliant 1 season to worst second season and so on...
Try Utopia, you will love it...

Thanks guys, currently downloading utopia. But im interested in some absorbing series which have completed their run, preferably action thriller/mystery. Not planning to watch prison break as quality degrades. How about 24?

Thanks guys, currently downloading utopia. But im interested in some absorbing series which have completed their run, preferably action thriller/mystery. Not planning to watch prison break as quality degrades. How about 24?

It's too dated to watch now but i'd still watch the parts with Elisha Cuthbert :) . IGN is doing a series of vids for each season of 24 before it returns next month.

24 is melodrama plus action plus manly tears ie pretty much any vijay movie with infinitely less songs but better editing... jack bauer running around chocking random bad guys is as good as any masala entertainment gets

Hey Guys, I have some a query about POI. How come Harold cant know regarding the source/trace/algorithm of how the numbers show up. I remember one episode where he explained to his former partner i think regarding how a particular no came up. So why does he now need Reese to figure out why the number came up. Also, How come Fusco is such a pushover. Why is he not thinking of killing Reese and getting rid of this constant beck and call.

Hey Guys, I have some a query about POI. How come Harold cant know regarding the source/trace/algorithm of how the numbers show up. I remember one episode where he explained to his former partner i think regarding how a particular no came up. So why does he now need Reese to figure out why the number came up. Also, How come Fusco is such a pushover. Why is he not thinking of killing Reese and getting rid of this constant beck and call.

All your questions are eventually answered so continue watching the show.

Back