DOTA 2 - Discussion Thread

my first game with humans in ages started off with a dc great.[DOUBLEPOST=1400148134][/DOUBLEPOST]Win rate with Barathum=0-3 lol
Just partied with 4 fellow indians. 4-man carry team wtf. They talked like pros but in-game plays was really sad.

Last edited:
@iPwnz
You can re-roll the hero list once. Only the heroes which you haven't won with yet will be re-rolled. So win with as many heroes as you can and then re-roll those heroes which you absolutely cannot play.

Won only one match today. lulz. With a Tiny. Played Bane a while ago in a 1000ms game. Lost, obviously.
BTW I didnt make MoM for SB, i made Helm and tried to rush Satanic.[DOUBLEPOST=1400221188][/DOUBLEPOST]I dont know just what the **** is wrong with my net. When I dont play its good but once i start playing my latency hits 1000!![DOUBLEPOST=1400223695][/DOUBLEPOST]boys 2/10 compendium heroes completed. Tiny and Bara. XD[DOUBLEPOST=1400246270][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay I tested my net in co-op bot. I'm not lagging much. I was wrong about this.

Last edited:
My compendium is lvl 7 that hero thing is a pain in the a** as soon as i saw meepo i did a re-roll and then i got meeepo again :(

Finally today afternoon i managed to micro and win a game and completed all 10 heros got 300 points and u also get some points to watch the qualifier's game. I just view the games and go afk free points :)

Weekend has started and blood shall flow :D

u also get some points to watch the qualifier's game. I just view the games and go afk free points :)
Do we have to watch the full game? Does the 2 min delay apply to the TI matches?[DOUBLEPOST=1400305388][/DOUBLEPOST]Looks like its 10 points per match watched. Just got 30 points.[DOUBLEPOST=1400311081][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone have inscribed kills gem? I want this one but its so ****ing expensive prolly due to low drop rarity http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Inscribed Assassination Kills?filter=gem[DOUBLEPOST=1400315613][/DOUBLEPOST]Oops![DOUBLEPOST=1400346878][/DOUBLEPOST]This made my day. ROFL http://imgur.com/JWcodna

Attachments

• rubick rampage.jpg
    rubick rampage.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Did you guys finish your 10 compendium heroes? I was in a mess because of frequent disconnections and low priority matches. Stuck in lp for many days. I got dc'ed even in LP so could never get out of it lol. I've got two left now- AM and Pudge. Pudge >_>
Just finished my 10 compendium heroes thanks to my friend pad the pro :3

Last edited:
I am stuck with Enchantress,Magnus and Puck. Tried Enchantress yesterday but lost. Will be trying Magnus and Puck in at least couple games and then re-roll the remaining heroes.
Waiting for the update where daily hero goal is added to the compendium with bonus points for completing it.

On a totally unrelated note, I saw someone with a lvl 100 compendium. I am still at lvl 3 or 4 and am not going to buy the points. Will probably reach lvl 9 or 10 by the time everything is over.

I have completed my 10 hero challenge.
Level 100 is nothing. Have seen screens of people will compendium level 7000+
I can't post link, in office now, but u can search reddit.

On a totally unrelated note, I saw someone with a lvl 100 compendium. I am still at lvl 3 or 4 and am not going to buy the points. Will probably reach lvl 9 or 10 by the time everything is over.

Chinese item farmers have level 14000 compendiums, don't worry about it. Theoretically you can get to level 40 if you get all the predictions correct, more if you do really well in the daily hero challenge and even more if you get lucky with the 25 point drops. Keep playing, sell the commons/uncommons and use the funds to get compendium points.

I am stuck with Enchantress,Magnus and Puck. Tried Enchantress yesterday but lost.
I like those heroes. Esp. enchantress, play carry Bimba rush Aghs and Forcestaff. Max her first skill. Enchant only to convert Apha wolf and centaur for stunning.
The friend whom i just mentioned is at lvl.100 right now. He told me he traded his SoV and other good items. And another friend of mine is at lvl 480 last time i checked. But that guy bought the CP's.
Also I heard about AFK teammatches where you can earn thousands of points in an afk cp party match. But some of these guys wont accept you if your booster level is low lol. Mine's 220% i think they are over 400%.
I finished all except two, which will take a long long time. Meepo and Lone Druid (I can't micro for shit) :(
I rarely play Druid but Meepo is kinda fun. Micro'ing gets confusing though lol. And oh I dont buy dagger for meepo. Else my heart always come late. I usually rushed Vlads and Mek even if my teammates have the items. But meepo players need good support.
Talking of predictions that RoX KIS Vs VP level 1 rosh spoiled my prediction big time. I chose before the horn but it was just a few secs after it. :mad:

I bought 11 levels for compendium. I am now in lvl 18. The battle point boost is amazing. I get around 150-180 points every game. Sometimes as much as 300 if others are carrying high level compendium.

I got pudge in my 10 hero challenge. First time i played him, got 19 kills. Now i like him.

What about immortal items? when do we get those?

I completed my 10 hero challenge. compendium at lvl 42.

Waiting for the daily hero challenge. Does anyone know if this was rolled out yet?

I bought 11 levels for compendium. I am now in lvl 18. The battle point boost is amazing. I get around 150-180 points every game. Sometimes as much as 300 if others are carrying high level compendium.

I got pudge in my 10 hero challenge. First time i played him, got 19 kills. Now i like him.

What about immortal items? when do we get those?
After TI I guess. If you team up with players who carry 400% booster then you'll gain levels and items very quickly.

Definitely not after TI. Expect them within another week or so. More people will start buying compendiums after seeing others getting the items. So far it has been speculated that they might contain a items for Sniper, Lion and maybe Dragon Knight.

So far it has been speculated that they might contain a items for Sniper, Lion and maybe Dragon Knight.
You are forgetting the fish! Sniper's immortal is expected because of his huge popularity in pubs. Lion I'm not sure. People usually pick him for KS'ing.
BTW what do you think of Puck's attack sound? That "thak thak" sound which it always make. Its so irritating. T_T

That fish is probably a custom hex effect of Lion. Someone found an unused picture from Dota2.com which has these custom rifle for sniper, hex effect from Lion and Dragon form for DK. I don't play puck at all, I don't have quick fingers :(

Back