DOTA 2 - Discussion Thread

I don't play puck at all, I don't have quick fingers :(
Eh Puck's nothing. In one of my matches a few days ago we made a comeback thanks to our Tinker who got 50 kills and our opponents said Tinker played with all 10 fingers lol. Dagger, Scythe, Ethereal Blade, BoT, Dagon except for Bloodstone (not counting suicide) were all active items lol.
I was playing CM to finish my 10 compendium heroes but was lagging so much at 1k ms. :|
We won but it didn't help my quest at all thanks to the abandonment. T_T[DOUBLEPOST=1401390385][/DOUBLEPOST]Just got another 6 lp games thanks to power-cut. fml. :banghead:

Attachments

• padling gg tinker.jpg
    padling gg tinker.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 162
50 kills! Looks like a smurf account. A well played Tinker is truly almost impossible to stop late game. Check out some of H4nn1's or S4's tinker replays on youtube.

Screw the immortals. I'm so mad right now. :mad:
If i had DK's I would sell it. SS I will sell it. Sniper-keep it because i like the sound the gun makes. Lion's, will keep it because I like fishes. CM, Axe, DP- trade it asap. Tinker-keep it because I like the different BoT design. Ahhh

Why?? Losing??
nope not getting any immortals i wanted. have one un-opened yellow strongbox now.
btw what do you guys suggest i do with these 25cp's and players cards?
i wanted to level up my book till recently, but the immortals now no longer interest me.

sold couple of treasure boxes. Opened 3 of them. Got Axes helm, tinkers boots, the hat and warlocks hand (bonus).
Hoping to lvl up to 50 and get one more. This time I am going to open it. :)

how much did you sell it for?
avg $1
sold couple of treasure boxes. Opened 3 of them. Got Axes helm, tinkers boots, the hat and warlocks hand (bonus).
Hoping to lvl up to 50 and get one more. This time I am going to open it. :)
What level is your compendium book? And how did you level it up? Farming or bought?
Got 2x Yellow boxes right now. Selling my player card packs and 25 compendium points in the market. How many player cards have you guys managed to collect? I just started. Will get 5 random cards and 2x 25cp for 2 random rares from one guy.
I'm not sure if i should open the boxes or sell them.

Last edited:
I havent played for a long time. Recently started again. On a mega loosing streak.
Even losing 4 vs 5. The people who i am paired with are m$r$ns. Doesn't think or anything.
Picks champs who need farm and dont farm, spam skills, doesnt know how most heroes work.
So many dcs too. Raging a lot hard these days.
Hope it gets better at higher levels.
So many noobs that even winning doesnt make me feel happy.

Back