Dirt 2 Multiplayer........

devesh38

Adept
Sep 11, 2008
Mumbai
hey Guys................ One question.......

I have bought the game "Dirt 2" recently......... but i have to insert the original disk to play the game............. i dont like that......... Will using cracked exe of this game be any problem on playing the game online............???

devesh38

Adept
Sep 11, 2008
Mumbai
that will uneccessarily waste 7 gb of space on my hard disk............ and also its written on the disc "Dont make illegal copies of this disc".......... If doing something illegal why not use cracked exe....

sahilm

Disciple
Apr 15, 2008
devesh38 said:
hey Guys................ One question.......

I have bought the game "Dirt 2" recently......... but i have to insert the original disk to play the game............. i dont like that......... Will using cracked exe of this game be any problem on playing the game online............???
1. Make an ISO of the original disk.
2. Mount it using a virtual iso mounting tool like daemon-tools.
3. If you use the mounted image on your own machine, it's not an illegal use
of the disk.

devesh38

Adept
Sep 11, 2008
Mumbai
ok.............. thnks for replying........ anyways tried alcohol (made image and also mounted it)........... its giving securom error............

viralbug

Skilled
Mar 7, 2007
Navi Mumbai
Making an image of the original disc and mounting it on a virtual rom is not going to work. That's what the securom is there for. :| If that would have worked, why the hell would there be a need for cracks?

You're gonna have to use your original disc if you wanna play online.