Courier Service Feedback

Smith, do you have the link to your post?

Just state it. More the proof the better :eek:hyeah:

First post edited. CCFL not CFL :).

oh thats not all. Look at the courier feedback thread.

There are plenty of others including me who has had bad experience with them.

I have had several delays and 2 really bad experiences of lost parcel.

1 was document so its no big deal. and 1 was merchandise which they agreed to pay compensation for but havent paid it till date. There is a limit to how many time i should call them or go to their office.

Poor guy at desk knows why i am there every time i go there. He himself is ashamed of whats going on but he does not get any response from top and I cannot go to their HQ daily.

almost 6 months and still no compensation even after promising the same.

Once my family function is over i am gona go there 1 last time and ask for compensation or simply file FIR. Thats the only way these guys will response.

P.S : this should be merged with the courier feedback thread. This thread will be lost after some time.

You know what one should never use? IndiaPost, stupid buggers crushed one whole cpu, even after packaging it with full thermocol and everything on all sides, and they dont even have any insurance facility. :mad:

Amol said:
You shouldve used EMS speedpost. Their service is good.
EMS speedpost is part of IndiaPost itself. Now, there a number of places where they don't deliver through speedpost and you have to use something called a registered parcel.

priyoban said:
EMS speedpost is part of IndiaPost itself. Now, there a number of places where they don't deliver through speedpost and you have to use something called a registered parcel.

EMS are fully insured isnt it?

Professional Couriers: The Best in the business.!!!;)

if you want cheap hardware just "patao" some guys from there and you will have unlimited supply of pc hardware at throwaway price.:no: :rofl:

Back