Courier Service Feedback

Maybe the gujju's will know about "angadiyas" these are gujju couriers, who courier for very cheap prices, and are very reliable. ( the whole Mumbai diamond trade) depends on them.
My friend couriered a gfx card from Mumbai to ahemedabad for Rs 30. arrived scratch free.

Have been using Blazeflash for all the shipping.
have shipped the Zebby 640W for funky(they charged Rs.225 for that),
A8N-E to smith(they called me saying they lost the parcel after smtih recieving it :rofl:), then sunny's 3000+ venice.
They delivered all those except smith's mobo in 2days.

Nice Thread,

How if any one can post Phone Numbers / Web Address or email id of Courier Company here at one place so person who face difficulties to contact them in local area or area where service is not available can contact them and manage to get service.

Keep it up TE folk.

The only Courier sent to me so far by Anish was theu blaze flash.
Blazeflash tracking online does not work, the day i expected the courier to come i called them i was on hold for quite a while and then i got the local (Andheri) number to call. I called she said we are getting shipment from goa at 2 i called 2.20 shipment is coming at 3........i called 3.30 we got the shipment but we dont have ur parcel when was it sent. We never received it and theres no mention that we are going to receive it.

I go home i find a nicely packed box waiting for me. Haha stupid :)

^^^^exactly thats wat happened to smith when i sent him the A8N-E.

we got the shipment but we dont have ur parcel when was it sent. We never received it and theres no mention that we are going to receive it.

Aces170 said:
Maybe the gujju's will know about "angadiyas" these are gujju couriers, who courier for very cheap prices, and are very reliable. ( the whole Mumbai diamond trade) depends on them.
My friend couriered a gfx card from Mumbai to ahemedabad for Rs 30. arrived scratch free.
really support these people they do amazing stuff.

surat - mumbai - ahmedabad - palanpur are the hot destinations for them as they are more dependable for diamond industry.

they even take cash against direct declaration. (you hand over them cash give address and phone number and they give you a code, give this code to the receiving party and they will get money in 24 hours.... charge is 1% of the cash if you r in hurry they are as fast as real time pay them 2% and you have cash transferred in 15-30 mins flat.

they are ever reliable.

now my experiences :
professional couriers : POS

bluedart : reliable but costlier have never send any thing but received a lot from them some times delay in delivery does happen (those who are digit subscribers must know this problem)

Gati : another POS

Maruti Express Couriers : another good one majority of time delivery guaranteed in 24 hours but charges heftily.

will update about firstflight couriers soon as one of my consignment is in transit.

Professional Couriers:

worse than gov services, takes a week most of time times for delivery, wont recommend

DTDC:

Fast Delivery, good live tracking

Firstflight:

A bit pricey, service aint that bad

live support available through email which is kinda non live tracking support to me.

EMS (Speed post):

Good for sending documents.

Pafex is there in my area but i have never used.

Its been 3 weeks almost since i shipped the parcel to baasha and he still havent received it.

I am gona give these people at professional couriers to give me some answers or full compensation or i am gona sue them. :mad:

I mean they tell me different story every time i go there or call them.

And this delay causes unnacessary misunderstanding between opposite party and me. They better rectify their problems or i am seriously thinking of going to consumer forum and lodge a complain against them.

grrrrrrrrrr......

funkymonkey said:
Its been 3 weeks almost since i shipped the parcel to baasha and he still havent received it.
I am gona give these people at professional couriers to give me some answers or full compensation or i am gona sue them. :mad:
I mean they tell me different story every time i go there or call them.
And this delay causes unnacessary misunderstanding between opposite party and me. They better rectify their problems or i am seriously thinking of going to consumer forum and lodge a complain against them.
grrrrrrrrrr......

i'll join in too....los a waterblock, AS5 12g tube thanks to professional...and one ghood deal ruined due to them....

Blazeflash is what the best.
Have shipped tons of stuff, no hassles whatsoever.
Whats more, the guy come to my office to pick up the parcel to be shipped.

I am totally satisfied with their service.

Havent tried any others
Also Blazeflash are reasonable,not at all expensive.

I've recieved stuff thru Blazeflash and DTDC. DTDC rocks! Blazeflash is OK i guess, but I didnt have good experience with them. They delayed the shipment of my mobo n cpu, resulting in lots of SMSs and increased blood pressure for darky. :bleh:

And the lazy bums flat out refused to deliver the ZB-01 to my home!!! Gave some excuse about octroi! I had to lug the cabby up four storeys :cry:

Haha guys. Some funny $#!t.
I went to the processional office. So i went there and insisted the guy sitting at desk to allow me to have a look at parcels in their office.
And what a surprise. My parcel was still sitting there. With top label torned off the parcel.
And then they refused to give me refund and said put the address and they will ship it.
Like yeah i am gona do that. After little verbal garma garmi i got the parcel and walked out of there. I was not asked for any paperwork or sign for taking the parcel back or anything.
This shows how professional these guys really are :-[

DTDC :mad:.

Rave sent a package to me via Air, on Friday.

They told him, it should reach by Saturday. That is the next day.

It didnt come :mad:.

Now have to wait for Monday Afternoon :mad:.

Damn them :mad:.

They arent punctual :mad:.

funkymonkey said:
Haha guys. Some funny $#!t.
I went to the processional office. So i went there and insisted the guy sitting at desk to allow me to have a look at parcels in their office.
And what a surprise. My parcel was still sitting there. With top label torned off the parcel.
And then they refused to give me refund and said put the address and they will ship it.
Like yeah i am gona do that. After little verbal garma garmi i got the parcel and walked out of there. I was not asked for any paperwork or sign for taking the parcel back or anything.
This shows how professional these guys really are :-[

haha you got the package back naa that is all what matters ;) you were lucky :p

Sorry Mods if this is a little out of topic:

@Funky.

I havnt recvd the RAM sticks yaar, it has been over 2 weeks, plz check with ur courier service.

Check ur PM :)
I have sent you my home contact no if you need to get in touch with me.
My mobile is messed up badly. no ring / no log ( data courruption ) :( :ashamed:

I'd used DHL some time ago. Pretty good. You call up the guys they come home and pick up the package. You can track your package online too. Reached Germany from Mumbai in less than 2 days. But it is insanely expensive.

yeah thats the problem with DHL.

they are damn expensive.

Domestic is more than Rs.120/KG.

And if you opt for surface its as good as other courier. nothing special.

but its reliable and more secure.

Back