PC Peripherals Compressed air can ?

i havebeen bitten by the vacum crap , i used it as a blower n not immidiately but after a week upto a month somethng jus dies

and my frens rusty dusty ol comp no issues, from then i jus use a hand pump available for 60 bux + a nice rugged brush that does the job well enough

DONT use a vacum as a blower it will definitely cause damageif not conk up something

I use the rubber bulb blower which costs around 30/- from the street stalls in Lamington Road. The one I am currently using has lasted me 5 years already.

You can get one at photo stores, one with a brush at the nozzle. It is used for blowing dust off from photo equipment like lenses, camera body. May cost Rs.30-50.

janitha said:
You can get one at photo stores, one with a brush at the nozzle. It is used for blowing dust off from photo equipment like lenses, camera body. May cost Rs.30-50.

The ones at the photo shops do not blow with as much force as this one - RIGHT ? or do they now sell these same ones in photo stores ?

The one of which I posted the picture is available from the street hawkers on Lamington Road Mumbai.

Eazy said:
The ones at the photo shops do not blow with as much force as this one - RIGHT ? or do they now sell these same ones in photo stores ?

The one of which I posted the picture is available from the street hawkers on Lamington Road Mumbai.

I have not seen those in the picture posted by you but these ones are similar except the brush which can also be removes and replaced.

Eazy said:

I have not seen those in the picture posted by you but these ones are similar except the brush which can also be removed and replaced.

Eazy said:
here is a picture.... and yeah it may be for 10/- I could not rememeber the exact price... it is available in the road side stalls at Lamington Road
is it Available in a Hardware Shop or Automobile Spares Shop ?

Back