Brand New HTC Wildfire at the best rate possible.

Punker said:
Can you get pricing of Wildfire S also ?

Sorry, wont be possible for anyother phone than the Wildfire.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

vabhu said:
i have made payment to your account

Payment recieved!

navino87 said:
One of my friend might be interested in wildfire.. He is hunting for droid mobile under 10k price tag.. I suggested his to go for dell XCD35.. how good is it compared to XCD35? what is the actual market price of this mobile?

Well, it is completely upon your friend. Whether will he buy a HTC device or a Dell.

Redirect your friend to comparison page here

XCD35 is a notch better than wildfire specwise-display size and resolution. Wildfire has a better camera. Let your friend decide whether it is worth the difference. XCD35~10k-11k

navino87 said:
One of my friend might be interested in wildfire.. He is hunting for droid mobile under 10k price tag.. I suggested his to go for dell XCD35.. how good is it compared to XCD35? what is the actual market price of this mobile?

vabhu said:
need one more

Let me know when the payment is done! :)

spawnfreak said:
I might need a WildFire but what would be the shipping charges? Will you provide bill and all? What about warranty?

The shipping charges would cost @ actuals! The box and all accessories will be provided and will totally be sealed, there will not be a bill but you can claim warranty. When you visit a service center to claim warranty, they check the warranty status of the phone by the serial number. So there wont be any problem for you to claim warranty.

Back