Brand New HTC Wildfire at the best rate possible.

Guys please, i cannot get any other phones except the ones i have mentioned! If that would have been the case, i would have mentioned it here. So please stick to the thread, and let the sale be of what it is.

G33kgod said:
Boom, any one interested?
^^ The Wildfire has a poor display resolution. Makes it a bad Android device. Even at ~ 9k, people would definitely prefer buying the Dell XCD35 from letsbuy. :(

:clap: for your efforts though...

HD2 for 15k isn't wise now. Its days of being the ultimate phone are slowly coming to an end. Sure it held the spot light for a long time but if you look in the HD2 forum on XDA, there are already discussions going on about which phone would be the next ultimate phone.

I'm going to order one from Ebay and have it shipped it here for around 11k ~ 12k including customs and shipping. To me it just isn't wise spending anymore on that phone now when its bright future might come to an end in a year or so.

Which ultimate phone do you suggest for 15k? Its an old phone, but hardware specs are decent enough. I can see some low listings in global ebay but couldn't anything below 15k. Could you care to link it?

Even then, I believe OP should get a better deal as 16k is still steep for something phased out(?)

RD274 said:
HD2 for 15k isn't wise now. Its days of being the ultimate phone are slowly coming to an end. Sure it held the spot light for a long time but if you look in the HD2 forum on XDA, there are already discussions going on about which phone would be the next ultimate phone.

I'm going to order one from Ebay and have it shipped it here for around 11k ~ 12k including customs and shipping. To me it just isn't wise spending anymore on that phone now when its bright future might come to an end in a year or so.

HD2 is still a very well equipped phone with very good hardware specs and gives pretty stiff competition to the phones of its class.

For a phone like HD2 here for 16k i guess is very decent enough. You can have it shipped from anywhere you want, but you will not be able to claim warranty f something happens to your phone.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sajitsm said:
Which ultimate phone do you suggest for 15k? Its an old phone, but hardware specs are decent enough. I can see some low listings in global ebay but couldn't anything below 15k. Could you care to link it?

Even then, I believe OP should get a better deal as 16k is still steep for something phased out(?)

I dont think 16k is steep for HD2 at all. If you go around looking at sites selling the HD2 in India i have not noticed anything below the 21k mark. I guess my price is very good in comparison to others and also shipping it through ebay global will take loads of time to be delivered and also hearing about the customs cases happening you would think twice before taking the risk, at least i would. Completely the choice of a buyer.

This is the best i got at ebay india -

HD 2 HD-2 | eBay

One of my friend might be interested in wildfire.. He is hunting for droid mobile under 10k price tag.. I suggested his to go for dell XCD35.. how good is it compared to XCD35? what is the actual market price of this mobile?

Back