Bought MHI 1.1T 5 star! Updated with PIcs!! More Pics on Pg 3

Which AC, given size constraint, should I decide on based on lowest cost of operation?

• Other lower star, lower tonnage?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As for the Compressor I cant climb on the sunshade on the fourth floor of my building and risk death to tell you that Sharp uses MHI DC Rotary Compressor, again Google and save my Soul!!!
Alright, so you haven't seen it yourself too. I always thought a forum was for sharing verifiable info, not asking someone to 'go google'. I'm unable to find anything on Google, perhaps I'm not using the right search terms. If you could be so kind to furnish a link please :)

P.s.: Some of your other points were a bit funny+incorrect, but I'll not divert the topic any more.

Ofcourse I ve seen it. Ask any ac sales man worth his salt and he will tell you. These are things no company will spill out about.Do you know that Carrier dosnt make their own compressors?! Its Midea these days and not even Copeland.!!!Why are you so hell bent its not a MHI compressor inside the Sharp,have you seen that it is not or is it something else? If you have please share what it is then? Forget google, go out and play. Visit dealers learn how things work.Ask them.

I find your posts on ac pretty misleading. Make sure what you are posting.

Last edited:
Sharp uses MHI DC Rotary Compressor, again Google and save my Soul!!!
Ofcourse I ve seen it. Ask any ac sales man worth his salt and he will tell you. These are things no company will spill out about. Forget google, go out and play.
So its not on Google? I'm not looking for a debate, just a simple question - do you have any evidence supporting your claims?

Don't take this the wrong way. I'm looking for an Inverter AC and simply doing my research. You know the saying - Trust, but verify.

Adding couple of more pics. To keep it ON Topic :snaphappy:;)

DSCF6047.JPG Drilled and then saw that there's a rod. Is there a way to detect these things before permanently defacing?
DSCF6043.JPG DSCF6045.JPG Before drilling.
DSCF6048.JPG Because the guy encountered a rod while drilling his calculations went 'off' and now I have this eyesore :(

Drilled and then saw that there's a rod. Is there a way to detect these things before permanently defacing?

i use basic construction knowledge to guess the position of re-bars. and then use "magnetic field" finder apps to verify my finding.

however, there are dedicated devices available in market to locate electric conduits and reinforcements in walls. these are costly and meant for professionals. ideally, AC installers should carry such devices with them.

All you can do is put white or grey cement on it now. I've seen those metal bar finder thingies on sale on some site and they cost upwards of 50k. Even those installation company won't be able to afford those.

Back