Asus RT-N13U B1 - DD-wrt thread

Hold Reset button for 30 seconds with power cable connected, then restart the router finally do a

Code:
ipconfig /renew

If that too not works for you , you'll need to refer to peacock thread on dd wrt

Hold Reset button for 30 seconds with power cable connected, then restart the router finally do a

Code:
ipconfig /renew

If that too not works for you , you'll need to refer to peacock thread on dd wrt

It didn't work, sadly i am on dd wrt, surfing, downloading, but can not access my router... :/

- - - Updated - - -

Code:
ipconfig /renew

can you guide me to which thing to look for ?

- - - Updated - - -

Download a IP scanner & scan for these series - 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.255.255

except the router's ip it did find all the other ips' that mostly said could not connect to the remote host

@dinjo,
Can you pls guide how to check usage from 10th of this month to 10th of next month.

DDWRT shows graph kind of thing but for each day one has to count manually. Their default month starts from 1st, Any way to make it start from 10th (Bill date) ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I own RTN13U DDWRT (can download via torrent only)

1) Which one is better for downloading purpose, Pogoplug or RTN13U ?

2) Is there any extra options available for downloading in RT N13U ?

Just went through this.. DD-WRT seems to be the must have option. My router is still on the ASUS's stock firmware. Had one more query, is it possible to connect an external hdd to ASUS RT-N13U and use the device as NAS over the globe?

Hi,
Dinjo I'm unable to mount I have followed the guide letter by letter. Here is the output of the commands you asked:

lsmod:

root@DD-WRT:~# lsmod
Module Size Used by
etherip 8192 0
rt2860v2_ap 479232 1
usblp 8192 0
scsi_wait_scan 480 0

cd /dev/discs/disc0;ls -lrt:

brw------- 1 root root 8, 2 Jan 1 00:00 part2
brw------- 1 root root 8, 1 Jan 1 00:00 part1
brw------- 1 root root 8, 0 Jan 1 00:00 disc

mount:

rootfs on / type rootfs (rw)
/dev/root on / type squashfs (ro)
none on /dev type devfs (rw)
proc on /proc type proc (rw)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw)
ramfs on /tmp type ramfs (rw)
devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw)
devpts on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

Dinjo I'm unable to mount I have followed the guide letter by letter. I hope you can help me. Here is the output of the commands you asked:

Just FYI

Anyone planning to upgrade to the latest versions should avoid the r20086, r20119 releases as there seems to be several issues. Was planning to upgrade, then checked the tickets if there were any issues. #2735 (Web pages not loading on two last versions) ? DD-WRT

- - - Updated - - -

For bandwidth info you can use below

Wiki Pages - lal-projects - General Repository For all my personal Projects - Google Project Hosting

For http download pyload but its not really good

Ill be installing this over the next few days on the spare N13 router. cant have the main one going offline!

thanks dinjo.
i tried to install pyload using the instruction from here : Download Manager for DD-WRT, pyLoad | Erwin Technologies

it needed libdb so when i tried , i got this errorr :

"
ipkg install libdb
Installing libdb (4.2.52-3) to /opt/...
Downloading http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/ddwrt/cross/stable/libdb_4.2.52-3_mipsel.ipk
Nothing to be done
An error ocurred, return value: 22.
Collected errors:
ipkg_download: ERROR: Command failed with return value 1: `wget -q -P /opt/ipkg-bFfHrY http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/ddwrt/cross/stable/libdb_4.2.52-3_mipsel.ipk'
Failed to download libdb. Perhaps you need to run 'ipkg update'?
"

can you help on how to install pyload ?

thanks in advance.

Back