Apple iPhone 5S To Be Priced At Rs 53500 And 5C at Rs 41900 In India

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
We already know that Apple will be launching the new iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C in India on November 1st, now the launch prices have been unveiled by Apple.

The iPhone 5S starts at Rs 53500 for the 16GB version.The 32GB and 64GB iPhone 5S will cost Rs 62500 and Rs 71500 respectively. It will be available in Gold, Space Grey and Silver colors.

The iPhone 5C is not cheap either, the 16GB version will cost Rs 41900 and 32GB version costs Rs 53500. It will be available in Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow and White variants.

The prices for Apple official iPhone cases have also been confirmed. iPhone 5C cases will have MRP of Rs 2300 and iPhone 5S cases will have MRP of Rs 3200.

Attachments

• iPhone-5s-and-5c.jpg
    iPhone-5s-and-5c.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 98
42 grand for a last generation phone? Especially now that its plastic and would cost even lower to manufacture!

Idiotic pricing at its best.

Apple should forget capturing more market share in India with this pricing. I like Apple products very much and have used 4-5 of their devices but not at this pricing. :mad:

May be this is an indicator Apple is still not much bothered about sales of present gen devices in India and rather considering India as dump yard for their least powerful hardware (slashing iPhone 4 prices to 19K range few months ago).

Note 3 and some new nokia Phone was launched in price tag of 50k
So why should Apple not milk Money lol

Horrible Pricing will use my iphone 5 for another one year,happy with it

^Note 3 already reached 41k , and stabilised at around 44.

LG G2 launched a t 40K + , was selling for 32k , before stabilising at around 36.

So please , Apple needs to rethink their strategy , i dont see anyone purchasing the iphone 5c atleast...except girls with a lot of money to throw around...

Problem is the prices of iPhone almost never come down until the next one is launched.
This is what i observed from past 2-3 years. So those official prices are permanent until the next iphone launch without having nothing to do with Dollar-Rupee.
Iphone 5S 16Gb - Rs.53,500*
Iphone 5C 16Gb - Rs.41,500*

These Price tags may Give a Heart attack to Apple Fanboys

@raksrules My Friend is unable to decide on this. So need your suggestion.
Friend has an iphone 5 which was bought in November last year. So like 1 more month warranty left off.
The Dude is willing to downgrade to a new 4s. He's expecting 30-32k if he sells the mobile now.
I told him to continue with i5 and upgrade to other iphone next year. Next year if he sells his iphone 5 he will get around 16-18k if i am not wrong.
What do you think is the best idea. This Dude is not interested in spending a extra dime on new phone, all he wants to do with the money he gets after selling the mobile phone.

Others can Give their suggestions.

I think he should keep using his iPhone 5 so he will not spend anything for now which is good.
Other option you said is sell 5 and buy 4S but not sure why he would want to do that. Yes he would get to pocket around 10-12K on that but then 4S selling price at later date will be even less so it comes out to all same.
So why to mess it and buy 4S and all, continue with 5 and upgrade next year with the iPhone 6 if it is enticing or leave that as well if not great.

Friend has an iphone 5 which was bought in November last year. So like 1 more month warranty left off.
The Dude is willing to downgrade to a new 4s. He's expecting 30-32k if he sells the mobile now.
I told him to continue with i5 and upgrade to other iphone next year. Next year if he sells his iphone 5 he will get around 16-18k if i am not wrong.
What do you think is the best idea. This Dude is not interested in spending a extra dime on new phone, all he wants to do with the money he gets after selling the mobile phone.

Continue with iPhone 5, downgrading to iPhone 4s not worth IMO. Ultimately today or tomorrow sum will be same. So better have more powerful device.

Same boat as me
My warranty for iphone 5 is getting over on November 2,at present i am getting 30k for my Phone
Will take a Apple care plan for 3500 and extend the warranty,will later upgrade when the New phone comes next year
Apple care will add Protection and resale of the Phone

Basically, We both hate Big Screen phones. From what i am hearing, iphone 6 is supposed to have large screen which is totally avoidable.
How about a upgrade to 5S after iphone launch next year with extra cash?

Basically, We both hate Big Screen phones. From what i am hearing, iphone 6 is supposed to have large screen which is totally avoidable.

Think about it next year then. Enjoy the device whatever he has till then.

Apple care will add Protection and resale of the Phone
Extending warranty will always extend resale value. As my friend is very price conscious can we expect 20k easily a year after? and please mention where you get 1 year apple care plan for 3.5k?

Decide at that time, if you really need more 'muscles' get best thing available/affordable. If not continue iPhone 5. I m still on iPhone 4 and overall satisfied.[DOUBLEPOST=1381860003][/DOUBLEPOST]
Extending warranty will always extend resale value. As my friend is very price conscious can we expect 20k easily a year after?

If maintained well and sold in proper time (couple of months before next iPhone release), 20K is possible next year.

So here's something to munch about.

I have a iphone 5 which is under warranty dated till february. Say for example, the iphone 5 would have some kind of an issue and needs an rma then normally i would get the iphone 5.
However, the production of the iphone 5 has stopped and i guess the iphone 5c is positioned at the same price. But then again, why would i accept something with inferior build quality.

I mean since the ip5 was the flagship product, shouldn't it be replaced by 5s if there is no iphone 5. Doesnt the 5c actually replace the 4s as the second product in line?

So here's something to munch about.

I have a iphone 5 which is under warranty dated till february. Say for example, the iphone 5 would have some kind of an issue and needs an rma then normally i would get the iphone 5.
However, the production of the iphone 5 has stopped and i guess the iphone 5c is positioned at the same price. But then again, why would i accept something with inferior build quality.

I mean since the ip5 was the flagship product, shouldn't it be replaced by 5s if there is no iphone 5. Doesnt the 5c actually replace the 4s as the second product in line?

I don't think you will have any problem with getting a 5 till February if the need arises.

Back