Android Mobile Phone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nexus one is not yet being delievered to india..

is it possible to place a GO and get it from singapore.. i am very interested!!

sonofpoi said:
Nexus one is not yet being delievered to india..
is it possible to place a GO and get it from singapore.. i am very interested!!

Where there is a will, there is a way.
3304b4f1f23e9310.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

I played with a Nexus owned by a Google employee.. what a beautiful phone!!! They just went on sale with a T-Mobile 2 yr contract for $179.00 in the US. I'm debating..... with the rate that Android phones are now being released I am sure the prices will continue to drop all over.

zhopudey said:
How can I restore only messages from my nandroid backup?

You cant...its either all or none. Though there are ways to do selective backups by sorting by date but doing it specifically for SMS is next to impossible :(.

Can anyone point me to a replacement rom for Cyanogenmod.

I am running 4.2.13.1, after updating the call log entries were changed to clubbed entry rather than sequential entries.

meaning i i get frequent calls from a number 011-2*******, then say last week i got 21 calls from same number than all calls will be clubbed in one number entry with total suffixed in parenthesis like 011-2******* (21).

This has slowed down the call log, dialer slow like hell.

SO looking to try out a new ROM any one can point me to the exact discussion.

I am using Transcend 2 GB micro sd card, i feel need to upgrade to shift to class 6 one.

^^I am using KingClicks latest Eclair ROM and its blazzing fast! If you wanna stick to Donut builds, get Super D's ROM..I hear its the best out there..

is there any problem of syncing contacts on 2.1 eclair base roms.

I heard there was some problem, if yes than i will stay with the Donut.

medpal said:
is there any problem of syncing contacts on 2.1 eclair base roms.

I heard there was some problem, if yes than i will stay with the Donut.

Nope. No issues for me atleast.

hey guys i am from mumbai and using my new google nexus one can any1 tell me a indian radio[bollywood songs or tamil songs radio] for my nexus from the andriod market or a thrid part application i tried to find a lot but cn't find any ...if any1 knows please tell me

Guys.... try the Super D rom v1.8 from xda forums. am using it on my G1 and its superblazing fast !! Trust me !! Cyanogen feels like a bullock cart after using this rom !! the only downside is battery ...i get just a days usage if i'm using the sync + gps and gprs constantly.

Cyanogen is more focussed on building custom roms for the nexus one right now ..and i doubt he is that interested in the G1 scene anymore. But all thanks to bbuchacher for taking over the mantle. Try the rom and let me know how you find it :)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=613809

Guys.... try the Super D rom v1.8 from xda forums. am using it on my G1 and its superblazing fast !! Trust me !! Cyanogen feels like a bullock cart after using this rom !! the only downside is battery ...i get just a days usage if i'm using the sync + gps and gprs constantly.
Cyanogen is more focussed on building custom roms for the nexus one right now ..and i doubt he is that interested in the G1 scene anymore. But all thanks to bbuchacher for taking over the mantle. Try the rom and let me know how you find it :)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=613809

raymasky said:

[ROM]Super D 1.8 "Fried Donut" - xda-developers

Yea, used that ROM for 4-5 days! I flashed King's ROM today in the morning! There is a new breakthrough achieved by Eugene which allows G1/MT3G processors to be overclocked to 780 MHz! Its freaking amazing ;) This ROM supports that so I am exploring this new ROM at the moment!

Hi There,

Just got myself a G1, its a locked peice and I would want to root it and be able to use it with the local service providers.

I have read messages about how to root it and they always start with Do this if you have this version(RC##) and do that for the other one.. BUT no where has it been mentioned that how to check your version if the phone is locked, all I see on my G1 is Setting up you T-Mobile G1 which does not work as I dont have GPRS settings. Even setting up the wireless requires me to identify certain version.

Please help!! thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back